Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper

Can I make a Brandy skin for Smash4? I'll give credit and say that she comes from a brawl modded game called super smash sisters

Quote from: EliTE9 on January 02, 2017, 10:00:15 AM
Can I make a Brandy skin for Smash4? I'll give credit and say that she comes from a brawl modded game called super smash sisters
Of course, i love when you guys make mods from SSS :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


Quote from: EliTE9 on January 03, 2017, 02:24:00 PM
https://imgur.com/a/3WL7A  Just need to make CSP
Omg That looks Amazing :) is it ok if i share it on the SSS facebook page?
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

January 04, 2017, 09:20:02 AM #185 Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:29:00 PM by EliTE9
Sure thing!

Post Merge: January 04, 2017, 01:29:00 PM

https://imgur.com/a/bndH8 More pics!


She's done! http://gamebanana.com/skins/152160 You should add this link in your post so others can download it.


Hi Tyshy, I'm loving your game more than ever! It's by far my favorite mod for Smash Bros. If you don't mind, I have a few questions about the game. Now this is a long post...

As usual, I have some character requests. Well, actually, it's just one. I'm pretty sure you're tight on space since it's such a big mod, but there's one particular character who I have yet to ask about. And it is kinda crazy...Pink Gold Peach. It would be amazing if she could be in Smash Sisters. She's actually one of my favorite characters in Mario.
How I haven't asked about her earlier is really beyond me. o.o Maybe if she were added, she would play like a heavier, stronger kind of Peach with a few different moves. I actually do have a
Pink Gold Peach PSA. If she were to make it in the game, I would love that!

Also, I'm so happy that Ilia and Pauline are in the game. I can't wait to see how Pauline plays, and Ilia was a really nice surprise!
And I have some questions about Princess Flara. I've noticed that her face came out a bit meaner than I thought. Not saying it looks bad, but I think she could do without the arched eyebrows and the blue lips now that I think about it, when I made the drawing of her I was still experimenting. So since then, I decided that she looks better with Daisy's kind of eyebrows and eye shape and pink colored lips. I've made a few changes to her model when I was experimenting with a few things. But still, thanks for making Flara's model! I love it, of course. I can't wait to see how her moveset turns out once it's finished!

Another thing I want to add is that Flara is actually supposed to have fire-like creatures beside her that act like Lumas. When I posted the drawing there was one beside her. But if that's too hard to implement, you don't have to worry about it.
The last thing regarding Flara is that if you want, you could give her her own voice. I'm not picky when it comes to that, since I have no idea how she would sound, but I feel like Peach's voice doesn't suit her very well. :P

I recall you did a video about cut characters that are missed. Since I don't have a YouTube account, I didn't comment there, but I'm telling you that I miss Young Linkara. Don't get me wrong, I love Toon Linkara too, but it would've been cool
if both of them were in too, since there's Toon Zelda and Young Zelda.

And I've got one last thing to address. I don't know how hard it is to address, but is there going to be any kind of balancing? I've noticed that a few characters are pretty OP and have attacks that do a lot of damage. The characters who I think are maybe a little too OP are Daisy, Cream, Lesbina, Bluella, Kaily, Sinclaira (only because her down smash dizzies and does a lot of damage.) But if you don't have any plans of balancing, that's
fine too. I was just curious.

Well, that's all I wanted to talk about, keep up the amazing work! I can't wait for V3 and any other updates on SSSFC!

is this still being worked on? it's what made me sign up.

Could you put Inferno the Demon into the game? She's my only female Sonic OC. I've already made a working PSA and .sawnd that I've placed in my own mod pack. I used pikazz' clone method so she can change into the Wisp PSA.

2 characters in 1? lol yeah

January 31, 2017, 04:13:37 PM #192 Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:23:11 PM by Super Smash Sisters (AKA Tyshy)
Quote from: Samyatang on January 27, 2017, 07:50:06 PM
Hi Tyshy, I'm loving your game more than ever! It's by far my favorite mod for Smash Bros. If you don't mind, I have a few questions about the game. Now this is a long post...

As usual, I have some character requests. Well, actually, it's just one. I'm pretty sure you're tight on space since it's such a big mod, but there's one particular character who I have yet to ask about. And it is kinda crazy...Pink Gold Peach. It would be amazing if she could be in Smash Sisters. She's actually one of my favorite characters in Mario.
How I haven't asked about her earlier is really beyond me. o.o Maybe if she were added, she would play like a heavier, stronger kind of Peach with a few different moves. I actually do have a
Pink Gold Peach PSA. If she were to make it in the game, I would love that!

Also, I'm so happy that Ilia and Pauline are in the game. I can't wait to see how Pauline plays, and Ilia was a really nice surprise!
And I have some questions about Princess Flara. I've noticed that her face came out a bit meaner than I thought. Not saying it looks bad, but I think she could do without the arched eyebrows and the blue lips now that I think about it, when I made the drawing of her I was still experimenting. So since then, I decided that she looks better with Daisy's kind of eyebrows and eye shape and pink colored lips. I've made a few changes to her model when I was experimenting with a few things. But still, thanks for making Flara's model! I love it, of course. I can't wait to see how her moveset turns out once it's finished!

Another thing I want to add is that Flara is actually supposed to have fire-like creatures beside her that act like Lumas. When I posted the drawing there was one beside her. But if that's too hard to implement, you don't have to worry about it.
The last thing regarding Flara is that if you want, you could give her her own voice. I'm not picky when it comes to that, since I have no idea how she would sound, but I feel like Peach's voice doesn't suit her very well. :P

I recall you did a video about cut characters that are missed. Since I don't have a YouTube account, I didn't comment there, but I'm telling you that I miss Young Linkara. Don't get me wrong, I love Toon Linkara too, but it would've been cool
if both of them were in too, since there's Toon Zelda and Young Zelda.

And I've got one last thing to address. I don't know how hard it is to address, but is there going to be any kind of balancing? I've noticed that a few characters are pretty OP and have attacks that do a lot of damage. The characters who I think are maybe a little too OP are Daisy, Cream, Lesbina, Bluella, Kaily, Sinclaira (only because her down smash dizzies and does a lot of damage.) But if you don't have any plans of balancing, that's
fine too. I was just curious.

Well, that's all I wanted to talk about, keep up the amazing work! I can't wait for V3 and any other updates on SSSFC!
thanks :) and about more characters, they will have to be added in the next SSS,
, i plan on finishing up on flara soon, as for the OP characters yes i will be balancing them as well as the weaker characters :)

Post Merge: January 31, 2017, 04:19:33 PM

Quote from: FlintPokemasterBlazeIt on January 28, 2017, 08:11:28 PM
is this still being worked on? it's what made me sign up.
Yes this is still being worked on, and welcome :) for most updates, i post on the SSSFC facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/
or Subcribe to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoTF6G82YTWdSd_gbUxswQ

Post Merge: January 31, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

Quote from: Black Kyurem on January 29, 2017, 09:42:09 PM
Could you put Inferno the Demon into the game? She's my only female Sonic OC. I've already made a working PSA and .sawnd that I've placed in my own mod pack. I used pikazz' clone method so she can change into the Wisp PSA.

2 characters in 1? lol yeah
For final Conflict i don't think that there's enough space, but I'm already making a list for Generations 3 Characters so now is the best time to request :) i'll add her to my list
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


If ever you'll add my OC to Generations 3 or Smash Bros vs Sis, here's her model. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5ana4gk61cm756/oc%20v2.rar?dl=0  I also included her sister's model, Rosie/Rose.