xXZythXFinityXx's Animation Bank: .....

Started by xXZythXfinintyXx, September 02, 2015, 07:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do you also work with animations from Mario Kart Wii's brres files for characters?

Quote from: TravixMan Productions on September 18, 2015, 09:15:17 PM
Do you also work with animations from Mario Kart Wii's brres files for characters?
'If I can open it in Brawlbox and make it move using bones, then yes.
I......don't have a sig.....

so since this a request thing I thought I would ask, would you be able to make lucario's 3rd A combo (the high kick) from smash 4? thanks in advance

Quote from: Armored dragon on September 21, 2015, 02:57:26 AM
so since this a request thing I thought I would ask, would you be able to make lucario's 3rd A combo (the high kick) from smash 4? thanks in advance
I can do whatever involves moving a bone in Brawlbox that is readable. I you want something specific, references help, so it would be nice to provide one.

The short answer: Animation wise, yes, PSA wise, No.
I......don't have a sig.....

Quote from: xXZythXfinintyXx on September 21, 2015, 03:52:26 AM
I can do whatever involves moving a bone in Brawlbox that is readable. I you want something specific, references help, so it would be nice to provide one.

The short answer: Animation wise, yes, PSA wise, No.
I can make the PSA. So all I want is the animation.

May I request some Hunter (Halo) animations over Bowser?

Here is a reference to the melee attacks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLUytQ5QfuE

Do you need the .PCS and .PAC files right?
Here's the Hunter model:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36321
If you need the MotionEtc (like you stated above), I'll send it in a while.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 23, 2015, 05:17:40 AM
May I request some Hunter (Halo) animations over Bowser?

Here is a reference to the melee attacks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLUytQ5QfuE

Do you need the .PCS and .PAC files right?
Here's the Hunter model:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36321
If you need the MotionEtc (like you stated above), I'll send it in a while.
I'm on it
I......don't have a sig.....

Can you make an idle animation for my Mario moveset? I would like it to be based off of this animation from Bowser's Inside Story:



Here's the MotionEtc https://www.dropbox.com/s/dv345dzicow98xl/FitMarioMotionEtcWIP.pac?dl=0

And nere's a Model https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0ml9ifuyl7ifhg/FitMario00.pcs?dl=0

Thank you.

October 04, 2015, 07:22:59 PM #23 Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 11:49:05 AM by xXZythXfinintyXx
I'mnot finished yet since i'm extremely busy, but since this was easy to make is this cool for now? I'll upload the finished product sometime tonight, if not whenever i get the chance.



Edit:

I......don't have a sig.....

Woah! This looks great so far!

I'm looking forward to the finished product, Thank you!

Hey any chance you can create this as a wait animation or taunt:
! No longer available
Specifically the animation from :07 to :39

October 06, 2015, 11:53:01 AM #26 Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:47:19 PM by xXZythXfinintyXx
Quote from: Blueblur22 on October 06, 2015, 03:10:36 AM
Hey any chance you can create this as a wait animation or taunt:
! No longer available
Specifically the animation from :07 to :39

Update: I try to work quickly in order to maintain work and other projects that I am working on. I'm trying VERY hard to learn PSA for you guys but for some reason, it's next to impossible.

Anyways:


Since I added my own twist to this (and essentially went against thread rules), i'm going to just release this for anyone who wants it as well as do your request the RIGHT way)

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?o8russiz1zpw1ze


OP will also be updated soon. Please bare with me as I continue progress.


Post Merge: October 06, 2015, 02:47:19 PM

OP Semi Updated!
-Animation Samples.

Soon:
-New Image Header
-A New type of request
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Images for sample previews
-Images for Request Types
I......don't have a sig.....

Are you still doing the Hunter?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Lol thanks its great. You've captured a balance between the old Sonic and new Sonic. As a matter of fact it reminds me of the Sonic during the Dreamcast era. You've managed to capture his attitude as well which I'm glad because I wasn't sure you'd do that since the Sonic Generations one seems to be scaled back in comparison to the 2d sprite one

October 06, 2015, 11:19:43 PM #29 Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 11:26:50 PM by xXZythXfinintyXx
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 06, 2015, 04:42:02 PM
Are you still doing the Hunter?
OMG Damn it! That was very unprofessional of me. I completely forgot. As the rules state, I will finish your animation as well as grant you two free requests. Sorry about that, i'm on it as we speak!

Post Merge: October 06, 2015, 11:26:50 PM

Quote
Lol thanks its great. You've captured a balance between the old Sonic and new Sonic. As a matter of fact it reminds me of the Sonic during the Dreamcast era. You've managed to capture his attitude as well which I'm glad because I wasn't sure you'd do that since the Sonic Generations one seems to be scaled back in comparison to the 2d sprite one

Thanks, that was my aim. I'm still going to do the classic version for you though. Keep a look out.
I......don't have a sig.....