I take Moveset Requests

Started by MichaelR, September 27, 2015, 08:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

 :af2: Everybody I am losing inspiration to modding brawl and I need ideas for modding character PSA

How about a Hunter (Halo) over Bowser?
There is already a Hunter model over him, and it'd be better if there is a PSA for it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Sure, I have no idea who he is though and I would need a moveset idea I would be glad to help, This is my second acc btw

Perhaps this? Mixamo Skeleton PSA
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

I've always wanted to see Shovel Knight in action. There's a model I can likely get for you if need be.

Quote from: SmashingBro777 on September 27, 2015, 09:00:05 PM
Sure, I have no idea who he is though and I would need a moveset idea I would be glad to help, This is my second acc btw

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiszj_-wuDc

The Hunters are big ones.
Also, here's the model:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36321
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Great, Thanks! I will look into the Hunter video and will start working on it tomorrow probably. As for Shovel Knight I have a model for him and was planning on starting that project soon. I was also interested in Shovel Knight in smash :). I think Hunter seems cool so far. Thanks for the input guys. I will start Hunter tomorrow and Shovel Knight in a week or so when I am done with Hunter. It might take longer though if School gets crazy. PM if anyone needs help or anything.

Cool. :D Once you get far enough, be sure to post previews to keep the hype train going!

September 28, 2015, 12:46:51 AM #8 Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 12:54:59 AM by MichaelR
Hmm, the Hunter would be very brutish, he seems like he should be a bit faster than bowser. And his attacks would be 2 hits... Do you want it to be OP?

Post Merge: September 28, 2015, 12:50:36 AM

I will for sure, I haven't played Shovel Knight before... But he seems cool and I was thinking he would be a character that pops them up into the air and juggles until he finishes with a spike.

Post Merge: September 28, 2015, 12:54:59 AM

Oh and to everybody, these characters will not be made from Brawl scratch, they will be made off Project M and I will include that in the credits. Just because I would like to play them as well and Project M is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone. The only real difference if you would like to play these characters in brawl will be their speed pretty much. I might also make versions off of brawl in the future if these have a good turnip. (See what I did there?)

I'm gonna chance this and suggest a character that might be easier to do than the previously mentioned ones.

How about a Bandanna Waddle Dee moveset? Of course all of these relies solely on your skillset, but if you feel up to it then I support you. c:
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I'll just say that I was hoping these would be PM-oriented, so I totally support your decision. I suggest also sharing your work on the Customized Content forums for Project M on Smashboards. Projects like this are pretty popular there.

Oh great!! I think that would be fairly easy to do the Waddle Dee. Thing is I can do any PSA I just need a model. PseudoTypical What is the Customized Content and can you send me a link?

Quote from: MichaelR on September 28, 2015, 12:46:51 AM
Hmm, the Hunter would be very brutish, he seems like he should be a bit faster than bowser. And his attacks would be 2 hits... Do you want it to be OP?

Not necessarily OP.
BTW, you don't need to add the fuel rod gun shot since it is hard to do.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

September 28, 2015, 02:01:20 AM #13 Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 02:03:43 AM by MichaelR
Is that the green blast?


Post Merge: September 28, 2015, 02:03:43 AM

By the way everyone who wants to add something to their character or say something about them just PM me and I will do my best.

Quote from: MichaelR on September 28, 2015, 01:57:32 AM
Oh great!! I think that would be fairly easy to do the Waddle Dee. Thing is I can do any PSA I just need a model. PseudoTypical What is the Customized Content and can you send me a link?

The website here is SmashBoards, and Customized Content is a subforum for the Project M forum. You can find it here: http://smashboards.com/forums/customized-content.364/

I may post some ideas for Shovel Knight, but I'll have to post them here later.