I take Moveset Requests

Started by MichaelR, September 27, 2015, 08:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DaffierCobra on March 15, 2016, 10:01:17 PM
What about a Sans the skeleton PSA, His Genocide Battle would demonstrate most of the moves he should have. Here's a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcRsQdLEzhA

He's not taking any requests.
He never did any of the ones people had requested.
I requested him a Hunter (Halo) PSA, and he never did it.
Sorry dude.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Yeah, this guy dropped off the face of the earth. Time to pack up, I think.

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik.

Quote from: Baconator2558 on March 19, 2016, 11:18:14 PM
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik.

He doesn't take requests.

This thread should be blocked.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.