How to Put Classic Wario Costumes Over Biker Slots?

Started by ToddL, October 07, 2015, 11:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is there a workaround that makes it possible to put a costume made for classic Wario over one of his biker slots?

Wario has about twice the amount of costumes compared to the rest of the cast... Meaning the double numbers at the end of each costume PAC/PCS file exceed what most characters have. Biker/Classic Costumes included.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 09, 2015, 08:21:31 PM
Wario has about twice the amount of costumes compared to the rest of the cast... Meaning the double numbers at the end of each costume PAC/PCS file exceed what most characters have. Biker/Classic Costumes included.
I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.  I am aware that Wario has additional costume slots but I don't understand how it relates to the question I asked.  Let me give an example of what I'm trying to accomplish, maybe that will make things more clear:

How can I put Zombie Wario overtop of Wario's blue biker slot?  Zombie Wario was made over classic Wario so putting it over a biker slot will cause a freeze but I've heard there is a workaround for this.  Do you know if such a workaround exists?