Best complete character hacks?

Started by xxmasal22xx, December 29, 2015, 01:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 29, 2015, 01:02:42 AM Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 01:05:04 AM by xxmasal22xx
Hey everyone. I am working on putting together a brawl hack pack with the best complete characters out there. Right now I have Cloud in the iso working on dolphin. Character files only, no csp yet or anything.

Was wondering what everyone thought were some GOOD GREAT AND PHENOMINAL complete hacks to put in? As i play using dolphin, i cannot use extra slots as far as i know so everything has to be over one character. Would like it to be competitive, but eh. is what it is lol.

Also i would perfer only model imports with full psa's and character outfits
EDIT*** Cloud is over ike
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Try PSAs mentioned here. Most of these are still balanced IIRC. Been so long since I updated that though.