Project M 4.0?

Started by NoWon1196, January 09, 2016, 05:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Basically my idea for PM 4.0 but I don't make psas nor did I know that Delphino Secrets is Dracula's Castle

Shadow replaces Knuckles
Waluigi replaces Lyn
Young Link Replaces Isaac
And more clones to come
I'll try to avoid using pm brawlex

Quote from: NoWon1196 on January 27, 2016, 11:57:37 PM
Shadow replaces Knuckles
Waluigi replaces Lyn
Young Link Replaces Isaac
And more clones to come
I'll try to avoid using pm brawlex
Then do not call it Project M, or have Project M anywhere in the name.

January 28, 2016, 01:57:44 PM #33 Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 02:04:26 PM by NoWon1196
Ok. I'll try some other name then, Nanobuds. Do you have any Csps for young link?

Post Merge: January 28, 2016, 02:02:35 PM

Plus, I don't know what to call it though! I may just end up with Nowon1196's Pm build

Quote from: NoWon1196 on January 27, 2016, 11:57:37 PM
Shadow replaces Knuckles
Waluigi replaces Lyn
Young Link Replaces Isaac
And more clones to come
I'll try to avoid using pm brawlex
lol why would you try to avoid using PM+BrawlEX? You'd only be able to add two more clones with PM's clone engine, and PM+BrawlEX is infinitely easier to use. There's one thing that PM's clone engine can do that BrawlEX can't do, and the one difference is something that, honestly, you wouldn't be able to implement anyway.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on January 28, 2016, 01:57:44 PM
Plus, I don't know what to call it though! I may just end up with Nowon1196's Pm build

Is this gonna end up like your other BrawlEx builds?
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

No but PyotrLuzhin gave me the idea of adding more clones so it will be a sh*t ton better. I hope not to disapoint you, HypnotizeScourge.

Melee should have been left to die since the beginning instead of emulating it with brawl's content, content which is not these user's; I love the double standards of this people

holy [censored]... just wow..... woooooow

LET PM DIE ALREADY, STOP WHINNING AND CARRY ON WITH 3.6, NO NEED TO ADD ANYMORE TO PM!! It's over, deal with it.

why can't people realize this -_-
i blame all the fanboys who cried to their moms when PM shut down.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Here's an idea.

Stop replying to this thread and let it die.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm with KJP on this. If the previous 4 thousand posts saying the exact same thing won't do anything, then logically, posting the same thing yet again I doubt will achieve an effect. Just sayin'. :P

Quote from: NoWon1196 on January 28, 2016, 03:38:38 PM
No but PyotrLuzhin gave me the idea of adding more clones so it will be a sh*t ton better. I hope not to disapoint you, HypnotizeScourge.

Too late pal. I've been disappointed from the jump.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 28, 2016, 04:08:02 PM
Melee should have been left to die since the beginning instead of emulating it with brawl's content, content which is not these user's; I love the double standards of this people
Wow, you complaining about Melee. Never saw that coming.

Huh. Dsx8 and Gamidame_k. Cool.
I'm not a fanboy of project m. I'm just a guy who's making this for fans to stop complaining for another one and this will just end up being a custom pm thread. And I can understand the disappointment and the complaints to just let pm die. So, this is now just a custom pm thread! There! Happy now?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 28, 2016, 04:08:02 PM
Melee should have been left to die since the beginning instead of emulating it with brawl's content, content which is not these user's; I love the double standards of this people
Where have you been? Melee is more alive than Brawl, it should not just be left to die haha