[Sm4sh Mods] (Unofficial) Patch 1.1.7: The Fan Patch [Name Pending]

Started by KingJigglypuff, May 04, 2016, 05:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DarkLordRS on May 19, 2016, 02:56:25 PMSo what you're saying is, my knees aren't just sore from jumping to conclusions, they're broken?
Not necessarily, there was a lot of misconception going around at that time (and I basically didn't want to skew peoples' expectations), so I can't say I blame ya.

Looks like I don't need to nerf Bayonetta anymore, since Nintendo did that for me.

Anyways, the changelist has been updated with edits to King Dedede. Feel free to look over and give your thoughts, alongside any existing edits as well, as I would really appreciate feedback on these changes.

Though I'm thinking about moving this thread over to SmashBoards, but I'm gonna need to talk to a SmashBoards Mod/Admin on where to place said thread.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It's been so long since I've even touched this thread...

For those here on the Forums who haven't read my SmashBoards post on the matter, a TL;DR summary would be that I've decided to drop Patch 1.1.7 in favor of a more focused balancing project.

If you want to read more on why I've decided to drop Patch 1.1.7, then you can read the below spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can read more about Sm4sh Remix (and even download its current progress) by going to the following thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/sm4sh-remix-a-competitive-smash-4-mod.445012/

We even have a Twitter handle if you wanna give us a follow: https://twitter.com/Sm4shRemix
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]