Loadiine now supports DLC!

Started by Albafika, May 07, 2016, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/page-166#post-6322358

There's a catch though: You must own the DLC to play them. Odd considering we are already pirating the game by using Loadliine. Whatever floats this dev's boat I guess.

I don't even know what the DLC file extension even looks like <,> Would be nice to get all of Smash's DLC so I'm not left behind, or find a slot that works better than someone else..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on May 07, 2016, 03:51:57 PM
I don't even know what the DLC file extension even looks like <,> Would be nice to get all of Smash's DLC so I'm not left behind, or find a slot that works better than someone else..
The DLC for Smash is included in the updates. You basically buy a "key" to unlock the files.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 07, 2016, 06:37:04 PM
The DLC for Smash is included in the updates. You basically buy a "key" to unlock the files.
that's what I ment you goober heheh XD Honestly, I'm having one hell of a time trying to get just the Updates to work (trying to Update Minecraft and it keeps locking up when unpached doesn't <,>)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!