Noah Update Version 0.1.5 [10/3/2016]

Started by NoahTehFox, June 09, 2016, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What...why...when...I won't even begin to start on some of these hate comments. Sounds like they were written by butthurt 13 year olds. Anyway, love the smoothness of the model. It's cool to see original ideas of your own come to life. Proud of you for doing this. Forget those who hate this mod. Chances are, they are stuck on using someone else's mods with quick edits, poor texturing, or messy vert hacks, but I digress. Keep up the good work on your fox-deer hybrid character!


June 11, 2016, 05:25:49 PM #16 Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 07:11:16 PM by TheTriforceLink
I'd have to agree. Also, It'd be pretty cool if he switched weapons too, like taunt inputs, or something like that.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: ProjectXBros on June 11, 2016, 04:23:47 PM
This Is a Really Nice Hack
Why, thank you. :3
Quote from: TheTriforceLink on June 11, 2016, 05:25:49 PM
I'd have to agree. Also, It'd be pretty cool if he switched weapons too, like taunt inputs, or something like that.
That's actually how he fights, he's an alchemist.  So he can summon weapons and energy projectiles.  I say, he's got ALOT of weapons to dish out damage with!
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on June 11, 2016, 04:37:41 PM
What...why...when...I won't even begin to start on some of these hate comments. Sounds like they were written by butthurt 13 year olds. Anyway, love the smoothness of the model. It's cool to see original ideas of your own come to life. Proud of you for doing this. Forget those who hate this mod. Chances are, they are stuck on using someone else's mods with quick edits, poor texturing, or messy vert hacks, but I digress. Keep up the good work on your fox-deer hybrid character!
Thank you, man.  I appreciate your support!  I do need a bit of help for the Wii Console players that want this mod, though.  His textures aren't working, and his attacks freeze the game.  Any way to fix that?
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

June 14, 2016, 03:13:48 AM #18 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:17:30 AM by Ebola16
Hello NoahTehFox,

I took a look at your model and the texture dimensions are not a power of 2. Simply resizing your texture to 512x512 should resolve the texture issue (unrelated to the PSA issue). Dolphin is more lenient on texture sizes than a real Wii. More information can be found here if you're curious: http://www.katsbits.com/tutorials/textures/make-better-textures-correct-size-and-power-of-two.php
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

June 14, 2016, 03:52:39 AM #19 Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:04:32 AM by NoahTehFox
Quote from: Ebola16 on June 14, 2016, 03:13:48 AM
Hello NoahTehFox,

I took a look at your model and the texture dimensions are not a power of 2. Simply resizing your texture to 512x512 should resolve the texture issue (unrelated to the PSA issue). Dolphin is more lenient on texture sizes than a real Wii. More information can be found here if you're curious: http://www.katsbits.com/tutorials/textures/make-better-textures-correct-size-and-power-of-two.php

Very interesting...  I will try this, and I might as well just revert Noah's PSA back to normal.  It'll be a while.

Thank you.

Post Merge: June 14, 2016, 03:34:18 PM

Ok, so I changed the textures and reverted back to Lucario's unedited PSA.

I'm hoping it works now, but there's something else I wanna find out how to get rid of, and that's the aura that Lucario has...  How do I get rid of the aura on his hands without having it screw up anyone's game on the Wii?

Post Merge: June 15, 2016, 05:04:32 AM

AHA!  It works now!  Thank you!

Now all I gotta find out is the whole aura removal stuff and we'll be good to go...

I know how to work psa and brawl vault (obviously), so all I need to know is what the effect thingy is...
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

Ah, okay, I got my answer.

That's done, and I updated it last night!

More to come!
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

June 24, 2016, 01:15:51 AM #21 Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:18:55 AM by NoahTehFox
Oh [censored], i just noticed that I have to insert new visibility bones for Noah's animations...



Is there a better way?  It'll only let me insert one bone at a time, and I can't import multiple visibility bones (if any) to the animation.  This is gonna be a grindfest... @w @
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

I've done it...  I finally fixed everything.

I'm releasing this now, hope you guys enjoy!
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

I personally don't like the furry stuff but this model and this PSA in general is just amazing. So welcome if you didn't make an introduction post.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 28, 2016, 08:10:12 PM
I personally don't like the furry stuff but this model and this PSA in general is just amazing. So welcome if you didn't make an introduction post.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!  I did make an introduction post, but thanks for the welcome.  I'm really glad that you like him, there's more where that came from!
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

It looks like Noah is going straight for Yoshi's neck in that second picture! Is he gonna be okay!?

Quote from: SmasherInferal on June 29, 2016, 12:49:43 PM
It looks like Noah is going straight for Yoshi's neck in that second picture! Is he gonna be okay!?

I think Pikachu's taking care of that. .w .
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

June 30, 2016, 12:24:34 AM #27 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 01:31:11 AM by SmasherInferal
Quote from: NoahTehFox on June 29, 2016, 10:52:21 PM
I think Pikachu's taking care of that. .w .
Glad to hear it wasn't fatal. Still, nice to see Noah fight back. Maybe he can pummel Yoshi next time!

June 30, 2016, 11:59:37 PM #28 Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 11:59:11 AM by NoahTehFox
Quote from: SmasherInferal on June 30, 2016, 12:24:34 AM
Glad to hear it wasn't fatal. Still, nice to see Noah fight back. Maybe he can pummel Yoshi next time? [REDACTED]

Uhm...  Tone the fetish-stuff down, man.  This isn't the place for it right now. ew e
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

I edited it out. It can wait...a little while.