Have usb loader and homebrew installed, yet cant get Pikezers Brawlex to work

Started by novak, June 21, 2016, 11:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

As said i have usb loader and homebrew ready to go on my wii. Ive tried bringing the pack across to the SD however im having no luck. Ive also seen that because im using an 8gb sd, i need to edit the codes or something? I can also boot gecko if that helps Smiley  Ive been searching through this and other forums to try and work out the next steps however i am having no luck. Would appreciate any help, cheers!


Simply get Brawl's ISO working via USB loader and in the settings set the ocarina codes as On and set up the SD card as if you were using a regular brawl disc.
I just sold my Wii last week so I had to set this up like this too