FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)

Started by Lawliet, August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?

3DS Trace
WiiU Trace
August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:40:43 PM by 刀乇ム尺
I've come to bring you,
SMASH 4 CLOUD(I shoulda used less caps tbh)
I've been working on it for a while:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Specials:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side-Special:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up-Special:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And the best part:

Limit Charge/Finishing Touch:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Throws:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, spiritneox helped port a few of the animations(all throws and Blade Beam and Cross Slash, along with the Side Smash) in which i haven't shown a few yet.

I'll be releasing it in a few weeks or so, so any assistance is appreciated.

-ZeusLink-

Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

wow! everything is looking real good so far if you need anymore help just pm me

Again, thanks a ton for the animations. I'll probably be working on Down Tilt, Down Smash, Down, Side and Neutral Aerials and his Up Taunt. Final Smash is gonna have to wait a while...
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I have the animations for the aerials and down smash if you want those

May I play test this please if not then I will wait for the final product?

the model you are using, is that the 3ds version?



I believe both models are the dissidia versions

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 09, 2016, 09:53:42 PM
the model you are using, is that the 3ds version?

It's really a model from jrush's Cloud Dissidia PSA. I modded the Sword heavily on both models. And added the sword on his back too. For now, both are the only stable models.

Quote from: spiritneox on August 09, 2016, 03:31:04 AM
I have the animations for the aerials and down smash if you want those


Great, send em over!

Quote from: 5una~ on August 09, 2016, 07:17:50 AM
May I play test this please if not then I will wait for the final product?

Sure, after I get the moves added, I'll post a link in a bit.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Okay thanks I am definitely looking forward to this plus will watch this like a hawk.

so hype. very yes...cant word....too awesome...lol
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: 5una~ on August 10, 2016, 05:00:56 AM
Okay thanks I am definitely looking forward to this plus will watch this like a hawk.

Same here. Amen.

This looks glorious. Very excited to see how he fits into Project M EX with a more complete moveset

And that is what exactly will motivate me into making a PM version!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: ZuesLonk on August 11, 2016, 07:50:00 PM
And that is what exactly will motivate me into making a PM version!
honestly i have a team that would be willing to do it for ya, just gotta give us the goods..ehehe

Fine with me!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

This is pretty cool, do you have any footage of it in action?
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ