FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)

Started by Lawliet, August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?

3DS Trace
WiiU Trace
Not at the moment, since I don't have a capture card.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I could help with that if you want. I recently obtained a capture card
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!



90% finished with Cloud, currently. Limit Charge half works, Taunts, sword glow and all attacks done. Currently working on sfx, graphics, and costumes.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


Permission granted ;)
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

To awesome I assume he has all of his limit enhanced moves besides finishing touch already ?

Pretty much. Zoom-In effects are also added.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Oh gosh please may I see some previews my hype is going through the roof for this

August 28, 2016, 11:00:36 PM #25 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:10:40 PM by spiritneox
would love to test it when he is ready

Edit: love the work so far I you need any costume ideas do the infantry man cloud and the kingdom hearts as green and red costumes the ff7 costum should be a blue costume and advent children cloud should be his default or a blaack costume

Hold on, guys! This isn't dead yet!

Graphics and Specials work as they should!

Special-N:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side-Special:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up-Special:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Finishing Touch:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of em also have zoom-in effects when Limit is activated, too.

Now to finish the final smash, and it's complete!

@spiritneox I'd appreciate a ported animation of the final smash(only the FinalAttack animation) though, that's completely optional.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I gotcha my good friend It'll be here by tuesday

I think my heart just stopped to much epicness...

Looks awesome :o I hope he'll have his KH costume as an option as that's my fav version of Cloud and was kinda bummed to not see it in Sm4sh. I main Cloud so if you need playtesters, I am available. Tough, one thing's for sure, as soon as you release this, I'll IMMEDIATLY add it onto my build.

Also quick question, do you have plans for a BrawlEx version of him? By that I mean, will you make it possible for him to have his own soundbank like over a boss or something?