FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)

Started by Lawliet, August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?

3DS Trace
WiiU Trace

Permission once again granted!

As for Cloud, V1 is finished! I'm currently able to make previews again, so what you'll see is what you'll get!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Can i make a psa based off this? i'll give huge credit.

What is the PSA you're making?
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


Alright, then.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Thanks!

Post Merge: December 15, 2016, 03:48:16 PM

I'm not gonna upload it. And is the f smash fixed?

It is fixed.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy



December 15, 2016, 09:26:08 PM #147 Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:28:22 PM by spiritneox
Since I am finally free I have 2 things to say

1)sorry I could not get you the win1 and win2 animations before release, lately a lot of unexpected personal events poped up on me I'll get them to you asap

2) as for brawl minus versions I'll will actually make 2 versions, one for brawl minus 4.0bc and one for brawl minus ZeusEx

As someone who has silently checked up on this project every so often, I have to say that the progress you have made is astounding. This is easily among the most impressive custom PSAs that I've ever seen and I've had a blast playing around with it since its release.

On behalf of everyone who has and will play with this, thank you for all of the time and effort you put into recreating Cloud and congratulations on getting this project completed and released.
Elementary, my dude.

Excellent moveset. Though there are a few animations I came across. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but, animations like the "AttackAirHi"...It was better looking in the beta version and now it's just weird looking (no offense), and the wait animations...THEY were kinda better in the beta but now it looks like it's gotten worse. (Again no offense, I'd actually would like to know what happened) So I used the old animations instead. Currently I have a custom PSA that is combined with at least a couple of the most popular Cloud PSA's and now I'm trying to switch to this PSA.

I may keep the one I have already with combinations and animations from the beta of this PSA.
As of now I'm working working on balancing hitboxes for this PSA. Hopefully I'll enjoy this moveset.