FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)

Started by Lawliet, August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?

3DS Trace
WiiU Trace
Quote from: ZuesLonk on November 15, 2016, 09:12:20 PM
Well, Blade Beam is getting a new graphic, along with imported graphics from 3DS.
no.
Apparently, it's true.

Also, I probably might be working on Cloud even less than before until December in terms of school and stuff.

I found out it has a long way to go until completion. It will need these versions:

Project M
BrawlEx Version
Regular Version

Brawl
BrawlEx Version
Regular Version

Brawl-
BrawlEx Version
Regular Version

And on top of that, there are new Wii U models for Cloud currently being worked on, so until I obtain those, I'll use my edited version of DSX8's Soldier Cloud model for a base.

Yeah same here I have to wait till December before I can focus on something other than college work, have most of Ragna's special at a point to where they don't freeze or do some really stupid stuff just need to fix down special and grounded side special

But everything sounds great so far on your end

so i should apologize this took SO long, and probably alot has changed since the test build you sent me, and videos have probably already been recorded, but after alot of...problems, i finally recorded the showcase video for this mod

https://youtu.be/TDQ0jfdLPqY here it is, again im SO sorry it took so long
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Ah, no harm done. Thank you very much for the video!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

You sir are a blessing! You're my inspritation! Keep up the great work sir!

November 25, 2016, 11:38:15 PM #109 Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 11:41:25 PM by ved625
Would it be okay if I could run or test him before he's out in the public  :srs:

The side smash works perfect on dolphin hun.
Quote from: MΞŁŁФ on November 20, 2016, 06:42:20 PM
Ah, no harm done. Thank you very much for the video!

Yeah, I think I heard that from someone else, too. It could have something to do with the resolution difference.

And on lower resolution Cloud textures, it didn't freeze.

Quote from: ved625 on November 25, 2016, 11:38:15 PM
Would it be okay if I could run or test him before he's out in the public  :srs:

From here on out, I'll have to complete it first before releasing it.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

November 27, 2016, 01:13:22 AM #112 Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 01:14:44 AM by CaliburTek
Dawww. I wanted to make a PM version.
I only played around with a very old version of it where Cloud's limit could only charge from the start.


Post Merge: November 27, 2016, 01:14:44 AM

I know how to do thing like the PM jab, and add dash dancing. It's honestly pretty easy.

November 27, 2016, 01:57:00 AM #113 Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:23:30 PM by MΞŁŁФ
You read KJP's tutorial too, huh? I'll see about this since numerous people want to make a PM version.

By numerous I mean two.

Post Merge: November 27, 2016, 03:10:32 PM

Quick Progress Update:

-Cloud's Side Smash freeze has been fixed and the graphics removed.
-Up Special no longer slides on sloped surfaces in special landing animation.
-Slight graphic updates
-Kitsu's gfx added for jabs, pummel and throws

More coming soon.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

In the end their really isn't much to do to Cloud besides give him the PM tools to make him PM worthy, except for hmm..
Maybe a chaingrab?

His down throw pretty much covers that too. I tried in both Brawl and PM. Lasts pretty long especially with Cross Slash.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

...apologies for off-topic-ness, but someone I've been conversing with seems to be under the impression that you won't be releasing this.

...Still, progress seems to be going well.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on November 27, 2016, 09:58:26 PM
...apologies for off-topic-ness, but someone I've been conversing with seems to be under the impression that you won't be releasing this.

...Still, progress seems to be going well.

That's an odd impression...

The latest release date would be January, though I'm planning on a late December release. And school is...y'know.

Proper models and BrawlEx stuff are needed, too.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Just as I'd thought.

still, if you want any assistance for BrawlEx things, feel free to ask.
although, i dunno how helpful i'd be, depends what you would need to do still...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I have sfx set up over Master Hand, though I can't load BrawlEx with my device, so soundbank and sfx loading will do.

Then testing it out afterward.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy