Does anybody do code requests for Brawl anymore?

Started by dusty22, August 31, 2016, 01:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Does anybody do code requests anymore for the game, ever? Or is it kind of a dead thing and people expect you to do it yourself?

After asking around here and on smashboards it seems like nobody even replies to such topics. It's too bad because not everyone has a USB Gecko :(

I don't do code requests but Dolphin emulator can be used as a substitute for USB Gecko functionality.

Quote from: PyotrLuzhin on May 13, 2016, 01:03:14 AM
hello hello, my friend, dolphin has a cheat search function that would accomplish what you're suggesting. one of these videos shows the cheat search in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOyQhK2OCs0&list=PL6GfYYW69Pa2L8ZuT5lGrJoC8wOWvbIQv
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Oh wow that's awesome. Does it work roughly as well as a Gecko?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking but codes that are tested in Dolphin tend to work on real Wiis too. If they don't it may be worth filling a bug report on Dolphin's issue tracker.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!