Smash 4 Wii U Hacking Guidelines

Started by Albafika, September 19, 2016, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

A few guidelines for making use of this section efficiently:

Since we are now using a single section for every kind of hacking, we need you to tag your threads according to the hacks you'll be showcasing in them. The tags shall be as follows:

[M]: Models.
[V]: Vertex Hacking.
[T]: Textures.
[S]: Stages.
[CSS]: Character Selection Screen/Portraits/Misc.
[A]: Animations.
[PSA] Modifications to the character's attributes (Be it damage, attacks, hitboxes, etc).

Add these in the title of your respective threads.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to christen this board then I'll be on my way.


Quote from: DrPanda on September 19, 2016, 03:36:20 PM
Don't mind me, I'm just here to christen this board then I'll be on my way.


<_< Thanks for reminding me to lock stickies.