[T, CSS] Segtendo's Stuff - 10/11/16: Colored Game of Origin Icons!

Started by Segtendo, September 23, 2016, 05:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Logo credit

Hi. I'm Segtendo, and I make stuff for Smash 4.

What do I do? Just some texture edits and music stuff. Want to do model importing sometime.

In the meantime, here's my stuff.

Textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bomb Man-inspired Mega Man
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gold Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sound
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metal Mario

GUI
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Colored Game of Origin Icons
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol That stage. Good times.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


October 01, 2016, 02:46:36 AM #2 Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 03:05:50 AM by Segtendo
I made nameplates.

Download here
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Made UI elements for DSX8's Shadow Moses Island!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*claps*

g'job mate :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ever tire of the black and white logos that are above the preview image for a stage?

I introduce to you...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


ur welcome for me teaching you how to do it :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Subscribing

I really need to add those nameplates soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Ordered me an Elgato HD60.  Expected to arrive tomorrow! Gonna fix my unique nameplates and maybe do showcases for my sound mods.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Is it a good capture card? It's quite expensive here in Brazil
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 14, 2016, 01:56:25 AM
Is it a good capture card? It's quite expensive here in Brazil
its 1 of the best top 5 (or 10?) capture cards~
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: br3compactor on October 14, 2016, 01:56:25 AM
Is it a good capture card? It's quite expensive here in Brazil
I have Amazon Prime, so with free two day shipping and the tax, it cost me $161.49.

Could have gotten a normal version that did 30fps, with free one day shipping, but I decided to spurge a little extra.

More info here: https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/game-capture-hd60
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It costs over 300 USD in Brazil, though, due to taxes :'(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Speaking of that...

I got my Elgato today! Super sexy and easy to use. Recorded a video for my first mod I ever released!
! No longer available
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]