Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: [Sm4sh Mods] (Unofficial) Patch 1.1.7: The Fan Patch [Name Pending]  (Read 39755 times)
RandomTBush
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: May 19, 2016, 01:05:32 PM »

So what you're saying is, my knees aren't just sore from jumping to conclusions, they're broken?
    Not necessarily, there was a lot of misconception going around at that time (and I basically didn't want to skew peoples' expectations), so I can't say I blame ya.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: May 19, 2016, 09:16:41 PM »

Looks like I don't need to nerf Bayonetta anymore, since Nintendo did that for me.

Anyways, the changelist has been updated with edits to King Dedede. Feel free to look over and give your thoughts, alongside any existing edits as well, as I would really appreciate feedback on these changes.

Though I'm thinking about moving this thread over to SmashBoards, but I'm gonna need to talk to a SmashBoards Mod/Admin on where to place said thread.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: January 29, 2017, 05:24:24 PM »

It's been so long since I've even touched this thread...

For those here on the Forums who haven't read my SmashBoards post on the matter, a TL;DR summary would be that I've decided to drop Patch 1.1.7 in favor of a more focused balancing project.

If you want to read more on why I've decided to drop Patch 1.1.7, then you can read the below spoiler.

I believe it was a week or so after I first revealed my Patch 1.1.7 project, I was approached by valakmtnsmash4 to join a project called Sm4sh Remix (lead by Felicia ✂) due to my vast experience with the current state of Sm4sh moveset editing. Later on, Patch 1.1.7 was "merged" into what is now know as Sm4sh Remix, and I have put my efforts and work into it ever since.

Unlike Patch 1.1.7, Sm4sh Remix has had a lot of time in the making (I think it started development before I revealed Patch 1.1.7, and I had yet to know about Sm4sh Remix), as I'll admit I revealed Patch 1.1.7 way too early. I'll have to also admit I didn't know what I was doing at the time. I like Sm4sh, but it has so many glaring issues I wanted to fix, but putting out a half-assed, non-researched, non-tested build with a few characters thrown in, and submitted by a "Literally Who" was not the way to go. So now, Patch 1.1.7 has since moved on in favor of Sm4sh Remix, but it will continue to live its legacy.

You can read more about Sm4sh Remix (and even download its current progress) by going to the following thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/sm4sh-remix-a-competitive-smash-4-mod.445012/

We even have a Twitter handle if you wanna give us a follow: https://twitter.com/Sm4shRemix

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: