Flammable'z Vertices Ignited'¦[IKE THE WEAPONS MASTER!!!]7/16

Started by flammable, May 05, 2010, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FLAMM'S VERTEXbombTHREAD
Hey ppl im flamm, and im usually around this forum a lot. here r my vertex hacks ^^
IKE, the WEAPONS MASTER!!
WARHAMMER AND GIANT MALLET!!!!

SYTHE AND SPEAR!!!

AX AND HALBERD!!!

Ike seriously got some new attack styles ;D

SYTHE PEACH
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

AX WARRIOR IKE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ALBEL NOX COMPLETE PACK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ALBEL NOXv1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

GARLAND!!![/size]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Slain Bowsers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^^ when i burn i taste like cinnamon

PROJECT LOG
next thing comin up, Flamedramon over :lucario:!!!
then gatling gun armed-:rob:


Married Mai Self nvm

I like this idea, But the sword should go through his body, And It should be somewhere else on his back because all of his spikes (As you can see) use the same texture so It doesn't look right.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


It should also have blood where he got stabbed, and his eyes should be half closed.

that is killer but I agree with song and PAVGN, also it needs the handle in the front so it would look like he got stabbed by a sword, not a huge spike on his back.

So as i got it,
-add blood
-stick it out the other side
-make the handle in the front
-enjoy ur awesomeness.
v2 may come by friday


Married Mai Self nvm



Sure, ill make an alternate on dry bowser


Married Mai Self nvm

FLAMM'S VERTEXbombTHREAD
Hello I'm flAmmAble, and I'm doing my first Vertex Hack. So here it is, my vertex hack. ^^

Slain Bowser v1

Boom! It's Bowser with a sword stuck in his back. I got the idea from the Purple spiky figure with a sword stuck on its back from Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Enjoy!
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=5664&Moderated=All


^^ When I burn, I taste like cinnamon.

--

I couldn't stand your grammar.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thoughts?


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: flAmmAble on May 07, 2010, 11:27:21 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thoughts?

That looks better. The front of the blade and the back don't seem to line up but thats just being nitpicky (I cant believe I used that word).

From a texture standpoint, I would've used Akari_Un's Injured Bowser texture with some blood thrown on it for good measure.

Great job so far.


Quote from: BeyondYou on May 07, 2010, 11:31:44 PM
Quote from: flAmmAble on May 07, 2010, 11:27:21 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thoughts?

That looks better. The front of the blade and the back don't seem to line up but thats just being nitpicky (I cant believe I used that word).

From a texture standpoint, I would've used Akari_Un's Injured Bowser texture with some blood thrown on it for good measure.

Great job so far.
oh im defenitly going to add some blood, i remember someone wanting it on dry bowser tho


Married Mai Self nvm

I think Zombie Bowser would be a better fit.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]