Flammable'z Vertices Ignited'¦[IKE THE WEAPONS MASTER!!!]7/16

Started by flammable, May 05, 2010, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: PAVGN on May 08, 2010, 12:16:32 AM
I think Zombie Bowser would be a better fit.
by Akari_Un? or were do i find this? im making different versions.
1. Dry bowser
2. injured bowser
3. zombie bowser?


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: flAmmAble on May 08, 2010, 12:17:56 AM
Quote from: PAVGN on May 08, 2010, 12:16:32 AM
I think Zombie Bowser would be a better fit.
by Akari_Un? or were do i find this? im making different versions.
1. Dry bowser
2. injured bowser
3. zombie bowser?

Injured Bowser is Here

Quote from: flAmmAble on May 08, 2010, 12:17:56 AM
by Akari_Un? or were do i find this?

It's here: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Bowser/

ZombieBowser.rar is what you want.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


...Bah, I was gonna link ya, but I was too slow... :(

May 08, 2010, 12:25:30 AM #19 Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 12:28:34 AM by flAmmAble
Quote from: PAVGN on May 08, 2010, 12:21:34 AM
Quote from: flAmmAble on May 08, 2010, 12:17:56 AM
by Akari_Un? or were do i find this?

It's here: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Bowser/

ZombieBowser.rar is what you want.
sweet, now i got 3 versions, will upload soon.

WHO DO I CREDIT FOR ZOMBIE??


Married Mai Self nvm

May 08, 2010, 12:40:13 AM #20 Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 12:41:06 AM by _Data_Drain_
Zombie Bowser was made by Jugg4n4ut. :)


awesome job on it Flammable, it looks good with all the textures.

Quote from: blackscorpio on May 08, 2010, 01:40:44 AM
awesome job on it Flammable, it looks good with all the textures.
]thnx ^^

dl for the v2 pack, updated. next hack, Garland


Married Mai Self nvm


GAH! You beat me to it. I had that Garland idea just a day ago.

Looks good in Brawl box, haven't tried it ingame yet, have to decide what Ganondorf texture to delete.

bump for new update. Flamm owes me a free hack now :af:
Hello! I am not a regular poster! Just when I'm bored I post once in the family thread!

a common screenname of mine is Osamodas, though on some games I mispell as Osamada. I am looking to change the name, as I am an indesicive bastard :D


bump for update, fixd albel


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: flAmmAble on May 16, 2010, 05:12:21 PM
bump for update, fixd albel
That Albel, looks amazing!!! Instant download.
+100 respect points for the arm.

- BeyondYou