What are are the character's SFX ids? | Please help

Started by twindtrout9783, August 11, 2017, 02:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 11, 2017, 02:53:48 AM Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 04:38:15 AM by twindtrout9783
I need the character's sfx ids so I can replace some of their sounds, and also, I will put the list on this post when I get a list.

PLease make sure that the list is updated to 3.6 beta homebrew

The List is here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[move]Youtube[/move]

 I'm not 100% sure about this, so you should test this theory before you believe me, but I'm pretty sure that the character IDs are consistent throughout the various things; so, my theory would be that the IDs are the same as the number associated with the character's CSPs; for example, in the common5.pac, in the ARC containing the CSPs, Mario's CSPs are under TextureData
  • , so his ID would be 0, Donkey Kong's CSPs are under TextureData [1], so his ID would be 1, etc.

August 11, 2017, 03:25:04 AM #2 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 03:52:06 AM by twindtrout9783
Quote from: windhunter7 on August 11, 2017, 03:24:08 AM
I'm not 100% sure about this, so you should test this theory before you believe me, but I'm pretty sure that the character IDs are consistent throughout the various things; so, my theory would be that the IDs are the same as the number associated with the character's CSPs; for example, in the common5.pac, in the ARC containing the CSPs, Mario's CSPs are under TextureData
  • , so his ID would be 0, Donkey Kong's CSPs are under TextureData [1], so his ID would be 1, etc.
I could be wrong about mario
I have these ids:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Post Merge: August 11, 2017, 03:45:35 AM

I tried looking on google but the ones that I found are outdated, like this one
[move]Youtube[/move]

Here you go~ Add 7 to each ID and convert from hex to decimal and that should cover it-- i'm too tired to do it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

August 12, 2017, 02:37:48 AM #4 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 03:23:21 AM by twindtrout9783
Quote from: Lillith on August 11, 2017, 06:20:05 AM
Here you go~ Add 7 to each ID and convert from hex to decimal and that should cover it-- I'm too tired to do it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks! I found this this website that helped me calculate.

b + 7 in hexadecimal = 18 in decimal

But I don't have 18 in my list of character sounds, what should I do?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Post Merge: August 12, 2017, 03:16:47 AM

I have beta 3.6 homebrew

Post Merge: August 12, 2017, 03:23:20 AM

Nevermind, I solved it, all I had to do was put the sawnd file in the folder and rename it 18.
Thanks for your help!
[move]Youtube[/move]