Official PokeZonic Help Thread

Started by DUMMY, November 25, 2017, 07:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The file responsible for the extra characters is CSSRoster.dat in root/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/

February 24, 2018, 08:59:31 PM #46 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 10:23:10 PM by 1337b2
Ok. I will try to see what happens when I delete it.

Post Merge: February 24, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

No characters show up. How do I edit it?




I think the CSSRoster.dat might be a problem as well. can you try rebuilding that?

I really doubt that, but I'll rebuild it anyway.

February 25, 2018, 06:11:30 PM #52 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 08:37:37 PM by 1337b2
ok

Post Merge: February 25, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

I think the problem is that I am not using gecko. Do you know which file tells gecko what the codes are? Can you rebuild that instead because my wii u keeps showing vanilla brawl instead of your mod pack?

Delete config.dat in the SD root and make sure that Gecko OS is configured to Axnextframe when you launch it.

February 28, 2018, 10:33:15 PM #54 Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:28:12 PM by 1337b2
I tried that before and it didn't work. Do you know what else I can do to fix it?

Could you try an earlier version with a 2GB SD card, perhaps the Wii U itself is the issue.

March 01, 2018, 09:45:46 PM #56 Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:39:29 PM by 1337b2
Ok. I will also try another mod pack with gecko as well.

Post Merge: March 01, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

Sonic pokemon m super worked on gecko with a 2gb sd card! Is there a way to make your newest version work on a 2gb sd card?