Official PokeZonic Help Thread

Started by DUMMY, November 25, 2017, 07:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 27, 2019, 07:57:54 PM #75 Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 08:03:05 PM by 1337b2
Hi. It's been a while since I have posted on here. I have tried your newest version of your modpack and This one actually lets me get to the CSS. The main problem I'm having with this version it that everytime I enter a match it crashes! Both using an emulator to run it and running it  on my Wii U. That farthest I have gotten is using gyrados and the game loading his intro animation before crashing when the next character is starting their intro animation. Is there any characters and or stages you recommend me trying to use? Or is there anything you recommend me trying to do sd card or emulator wise? I know I did set it up correctly on my sd card and I did turn off panic handlers on dolphin before u ask.

Quote from: 1337b2 on January 27, 2019, 07:57:54 PM
Hi. It's been a while since I have posted on here. I have tried your newest version of your modpack and This one actually lets me get to the CSS. The main problem I'm having with this version it that everytime I enter a match it crashes! Both using an emulator to run it and running it  on my Wii U. That farthest I have gotten is using gyrados and the game loading his intro animation before crashing when the next character is starting their intro animation. Is there any characters and or stages you recommend me trying to use? Or is there anything you recommend me trying to do sd card or emulator wise? I know I did set it up correctly on my sd card and I did turn off panic handlers on dolphin before u ask.
I don't think the mod will work on the Wii U, it functions differently than Dolphin or a Wii. Have you made sure that you have the newest version of Dolphin? Be sure to follow the guide here for setting it up on Dolphin: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75863.0

Umm when i load up the game it leads me to normal brawl and when i select the mode it crashes the game help please. Thanks

Quote from: Pepsi convoy on March 07, 2019, 10:18:10 PM
Umm when i load up the game it leads me to normal brawl and when i select the mode it crashes the game help please. Thanks
What platform are you running it on?
What type of SD card are you using?
What's the capacity of the SD card?
Are you using Riivolution? This mod only works with Gecko OS.

March 22, 2019, 08:33:49 PM #79 Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 09:04:56 PM by Pepsi convoy
Ok fixed that problem so the game starts up now now the problem is that any character besides shadic crashes the game just so you know im using a 16 gb sdhc and using the project m launcher. Thanks. Forgot to mention im on wii.

Quote from: Pepsi convoy on March 22, 2019, 08:33:49 PM
Ok fixed that problem so the game starts up now now the problem is that any character besides shadic crashes the game just so you know im using a 16 gb sdhc and using the project m launcher. Thanks. Forgot to mention im on wii.
The PM Launcher could be causing the issue. Try launching it with Gecko OS or Minamalauncher.

Ok i tried gecko it had anextframe on and the smae thing happened for everytime i tried gecko regular brawl and crashes and also not all the characters crash the game after some more testing just most of them. Thanks

Quote from: Pepsi convoy on March 23, 2019, 03:22:32 AM
Ok i tried gecko it had anextframe on and the smae thing happened for everytime i tried gecko regular brawl and crashes and also not all the characters crash the game after some more testing just most of them. Thanks
Try using an earlier version of PokeZonic. The new BrawlEx engine may have issues with the Wii/Wii U.

Hello, Black Kyrum, I thought I could receive some help with my issue of playing your mod.

Firstly; I've always been using SDHC for the two separate times I've used your mod in two separate years. I've used the required amount (2GB & now 4GB & 8GB) and I've tried to run the game on both the GeckoOS launcher with your custom MLP title screen. It always displays: "No Codes Loaded" for a split second and load up Vanilla Brawl. It crashes on the CSS (Vanilla one)

Secondly; I've tried the Project M launcher and it just sends me back to my Wii main menu (if it has more issues that Gecko, then why have it there?) I then messed with some force load settings on the GeckoOS launcher, but to no avail.

Thirdly; I'm now attempting a Flash Drive USB (which I have other unrelated issues with due to it being... fickle, it's not anyone's fault except for the manufacture's) and your custom MLP menu didn't even load; it was the standard Gecko launcher which booted up Vanilla Brawl again!

So, I just want a solution from you, because I've always wanted to play this mod with my friends and family.
I've tried contacting you on YouTube @Jessie Basham, but probably my overly critical self was sooo focused on... critique of a stranger's work. I'm telling you this because I apologize for my actions.

I'm having troubles getting past the title screen Im using a Wii with a 32GB sd card. Im loading the mod with Minima Gecko gives me an infinite loading screen along with no changes.

Quote from: bruhmoment on December 30, 2019, 11:47:19 AM
I'm having troubles getting past the title screen Im using a Wii with a 32GB sd card. Im loading the mod with Minima Gecko gives me an infinite loading screen along with no changes.
You can't use MinimaLauncher with it. I've tried it before with various launchers and it'll only load with Gecko OS.