Albafika's CSS Garden - Deadpool's CSS stuff completed!

Started by Albafika, May 08, 2010, 08:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 01, 2010, 03:33:34 AM #15 Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 05:21:07 AM by Wolfric
Are these okay? I'm not too sure about the pose, I think he'd look good in game thought.





June 01, 2010, 05:28:16 AM #16 Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 05:32:28 AM by ssj4gohan
The following are some requests I made elsewhere a while back but never got filled. I've liked your work since you first uploaded your Shanoa CSP, so I figured I'd leave the requests with you if that's ok.

Morrigan by Ike Lawliet

Tifa Lockheart by Pik

Sasuke Uchiha [Shippuden] by BeyondYou

Feel free to take as much time as you want.

June 01, 2010, 02:43:42 PM #17 Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 03:03:02 PM by Wolfric
I was about to do these 3 since no one had and i use 'em 3 in my Brawl hahah, I'll have them for later, gotta study for a few exams now.

EDIT: I couldn't help myself, look up Sasuke Uchiha on the "Marth" Tab (First post)

wow ur are so incredible lol...and i mean that cuz those are perfect!

donkey kong stuff...

oozaru
http://www.mediafire.com/?tmywo4yhmdt

mr.dk
http://www.mediafire.com/?qimj4zz0gw0
this one is from stacksmash i believe...idk though...

plz and thank you!

June 02, 2010, 03:09:44 AM #19 Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 04:31:52 AM by Wolfric
Update: Tifa (Zero Suit Samus) and Morrigan (Zelda) on their respective Tabs.

Edit: Oozaru added, check Donkey Kong tab.

Edit 2: Final Pit added (I'd like to know the creator of the texture's name)

Edit 3: Dark Dedede by STUFF2o was added to DDD'S Tab.

wow wolfric i LOVE how u do these things so quickly as if ur extremely professional...GJ to you and what you are doing for us!

going down the list with DDD

http://www.mediafire.com/?fzmdddfetd0

my bad wolfric i forgot wat texture it is...

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtgiyyygdej

some red n black DDD

http://www.mediafire.com/?yiyjwxuxwnj

mr.DDD.  my bad wolfric i posted these up myself that way i can link you to them so idk who the ppl are that made this...im so so sorry i hope u dont get mad cuz of that.

btw i still got Mr.DK up top.



I'd like only one thanks.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/Sephiroths_blade/bluelink.jpg

I swear there's not many good pics of zora tunic link from ocarina of time xD
Thanks.


June 11, 2010, 06:48:26 AM #25 Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 07:05:52 AM by Wolfric
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on June 11, 2010, 05:22:33 AM
i hope this isnt dead
It's not, just had 12 days without Internet/Phone/Cable, took them 12 days to fix these. <_<

Blue Link's up



EDIT: Mr. DDD

yay! ur back. good to see u....and 12 days to fix somethin is kinda outrageous.


Nice csps i really like them! :kdance: But can u change "Sephiroth by hardcorebrawlhacks" to "Sephiroth by ShadowSnake"??? I changed my name awhile ago. Thanks for making a csp of one my hacks! :D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 16, 2010, 04:25:24 PM
Nice csps i really like them! :kdance: But can u change "Sephiroth by hardcorebrawlhacks" to "Sephiroth by ShadowSnake"??? I changed my name awhile ago. Thanks for making a csp of one my hacks! :D

Surething.. I will as I get better... Now I gotta hurry to bed