Albafika's CSS Garden - Deadpool's CSS stuff completed!

Started by Albafika, May 08, 2010, 08:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tht sucks...hope ya feel better...take ur time we can wait.

Just came back from E.R., had been there since time I posted that over there, I'll get onto this as I'm back to normal, sorry guys.

its all good...dont worry about us.  just make sure ur fully recovered b4 doing our requests.

Since this is the only way I can support this community, I'm back to making CSPs.

Majora's Rebirth by Black Boo

Quote from: Wolfric on July 19, 2010, 05:45:10 PM
Since this is the only way I can support this community, I'm back to making CSPs.

Majora's Rebirth by Black Boo


nice i just downloaded it, now i dont have to make a csp. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 19, 2010, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on July 19, 2010, 05:45:10 PM
Since this is the only way I can support this community, I'm back to making CSPs.

Majora's Rebirth by Black Boo


nice i just downloaded it, now i dont have to make a csp. :)

I always go for the undone ones, and the ones I actually use, heheh.

hey wolfric i still got my requests. just so you know. please and thanks.

Quote from: misterpimp5757 on July 22, 2010, 04:18:31 AM
hey wolfric i still got my requests. just so you know. please and thanks.
Could you point out which ones? I lost the order. lol

going down the list with DDD

http://www.mediafire.com/?fzmdddfetd0

my bad wolfric i forgot wat texture it is...

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtgiyyygdej

some red n black DDD


there ya go lol.

September 11, 2010, 06:17:51 PM #39 Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:11:16 AM by Wolfric
Updated
[NEW] Shanoa v2 by Pik


[NEW] Woody v2 by hagelt18


[NEW] Marth: Edward Elric by OizenX

November 24, 2010, 02:56:46 AM #40 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 02:32:42 PM by Wolfric
Update

[NEW] Blastoise by Aafyre


[NEW] Megaman X by Ike Lawliet


[NEW] Sephiroth by Aafyre


[NEW] Gengar by Aafyre


[NEW] Kid Goku by BeyondYou


[NEW] Hitmonlee by Aafyre


[NEW] Zero v2 by BeyondYou

(Hadn't updated in a while... Hope these are decent...!!)

EDIT:
[NEW] Deoxys by Aafyre


[NEW] Electabuzz by Aafyre


I don't know if you're still taking requests, but if you are, can you make the new Ibuki over Sheik by DrPanda? I'd really appreciate it!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14389&Moderated=All
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02


Quote from: Infernape99 on February 17, 2011, 12:18:56 AM
can u do me Roy CSPs? Default,Red,Green,Black,Yellow And Blue?
Don't bump and old thread of December
Nanobuds already made you portraits.

Quote from: renkaken on February 17, 2011, 01:27:07 AM
Quote from: Infernape99 on February 17, 2011, 12:18:56 AM
can u do me Roy CSPs? Default,Red,Green,Black,Yellow And Blue?
Don't bump and old thread of December
Nanobuds already made you portraits.

Sorry.....
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.