Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15
Author Topic: Get Featured on the KC:MM Blog  (Read 89860 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: July 06, 2012, 08:47:45 PM »

Okay, fine, seeing as no Team Member is planning to take care of these feature things, even though the users are basically making the blog post themselves and there's nothing to do but Paste and add a few HTML tags...
    I'll take care of that for now. Wasn't planning to, considering I'm not a part of the hacker team, but now it's just stupid.

This thread is back on tracks, so if you wanna see your works featured, don't hesitate to post in here. Inb4IAlsoForgetISaidThis

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #121 on: July 08, 2012, 10:20:10 AM »

Okay, fine, seeing as no Team Member is planning to take care of these feature things, even though the users are basically making the blog post themselves and there's nothing to do but Paste and add a few HTML tags...
    I'll take care of that for now. Wasn't planning to, considering I'm not a part of the hacker team, but now it's just stupid.

This thread is back on tracks, so if you wanna see your works featured, don't hesitate to post in here. Inb4IAlsoForgetISaidThis

Actions speak louder than words Roll Eyes

http://kc-mm.com/2012/07/08/featured-white-devil-and-king/

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: July 08, 2012, 10:59:43 AM »

Wasn't planning on doing ones from the past page, but new entries from this post, as most entries were dated (I really wanted to make a blogpost of that one you did. It's pretty nicely done and Yoshi technically made the blogpost himself), and the few recent ones weren't blog-worthy I feel.

But, if it took Mia's attempt and mine just now (That makes about 2-4 months including the discussion on the Admin Boards?? I think more) for a Team Member to finally make use of what they should've done from the beginning, then I'm happy. Cheesy

I'll leave this to you then.
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:45:56 AM by Albafika » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2012, 11:48:56 AM »

Wasn't planning on doing ones from the past page, but new entries from this post, as most entries were dated (I really wanted to make a blogpost of that one you did. It's pretty nicely done and Yoshi technically made the blogpost himself), and the few recent ones weren't blog-worthy I feel.

But, if it took Mia's attempt and mine just now (That makes about 2-4 months including the discussion on the Admin Boards?? I think more) for a Team Member to finally make use of what they should've done from the beginning, then I'm happy. Cheesy

Haha yeah, I felt like I should've taken some responsibility since I was doing them before.  But more new mods here would be great.  Next will probably be bleachmagic's KH2 Sora pack or Darkon (though I'll need to check Darkon and he'll probably need a little more info on him) since they're the most recent and are (by the looks of it) pretty good quality overall.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2012, 09:55:14 AM »

Knuckles The Echida
    This time i decided to make a PSA character that i thought needed more attention so, me and sonicbrawler did it! This also includes SouthCraft's (My) first animations! Our goal was to get people here on the vault to pay attention to this red knuckle baddas! i hope we did it! hes on jigglypuff and here is some descruption of his B Specials   AWESOME 2.0!

"Leave it to me"

Netrual B

This is his attack from sonic battle called Rock Throw, you can throw the rock netrual and upwards, if you hold ^ at the controller he will throw up if not he will throw netrual. In air he does his Rock Summon which is the same except for that he summons it not throw it.

Side B (Ground)

This is a bit cheap move but it's a beta you now. That he do is he floats up and if he touch someone you can do one of the air attacks, depends of if you hold up, down,  r side or l side.

Side B (Air)

This is his famous move "Glide". i decided to make this as a move because, it does damage in the games.

Down B

This is Dig, well that you do is that he digs down the ground and comes up and uppercut the oppoment after a few seconds.

Up B

This is like mario's, he just spins while uppercut, it has multi hits and does fire damage.

Final Smash

Super Knuckles. He floats up, the master emerald appears and he becomes super! then he floats off and throws a big rock which lands with an explosion!!!

Knuckles Show off moves video (Credit to SonicBrawler):
    Knuckles over Jigglypuff

Knuckles Gameplay battle video (Credit to Ikuto):
    Knuckles Psa(Over Jigglypuff)

Credits: Ikuto and sonic brawler for videoing for me, My private team of beta testers, Boygos for the awsome model import over Sonic and SonicBrawler for animating/Testing.

Glitches: It's glitchfree but has some unfinished moves but they are sonic's for now like the throws and cliff attacks etc.

agoaj
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Featured

« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2012, 02:57:39 PM »

Super Sawndz
    I was thinking about calling this Sawndz 64 but it works on 32 bit as well!

This is a c# wrapper for Jaklub's sawndz program. I've added the ability to

• Browse wav ids
    • Preview sounds(Works on 32/64 bit Windows)
    • Select a .brsar file from anywhere to edit
    • Shows file size of sounds and groups. Turns red to notify you size is over 0xDDDDD

This doesn't come with sndconv.exe/dsptool.dll/soundfile.dll to convert .wav files, but it can use them if you put them in the folder. It also has some of the same stability problems as before(maybe some new ones!) so remember to back up your .brsar. Size limit of 0xDDDDD only matters for most characters, but coloring applies for all.

Now you're hacking with power, SUPER power!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: August 09, 2012, 09:50:31 AM »

Actions speak louder than words Roll Eyes
    I guess I have to take over?

EDIT: I'll give you a hand. agoaj, here you go. Hope you like it! Award given, too. Wink
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:26:55 AM by Albafika » Logged

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2012, 11:24:31 AM »

Oh, forgot about this thread. Guess I could give it a shot...?

~Moonlight Stadium~

When ViperCommando requested that a stage be made using the base model he provided, I took the request and came up with this.

It's a very basic two-platform Battlefield-like stage, so it should satisfy those who are sick of seeing walk-off stages.

Since some people didn't like the idea of it being a Pokemon stage, I took the liberty of adding Pokemon-less versions, as well as versions without rain and without clouds.

Here are some pictures showing what each version looks like:

Pictures don't always do a stage justice, though, so here's a video for further reference:

And here's the download:

Thanks to snoopy for the Pokemon models and LegacyWolf for sprucing up the textures. Enjoy!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: August 09, 2012, 11:26:09 AM »

Excellent, Gamma, you'll be right after I settle with Southcraft. Tongue

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2012, 11:27:00 AM »

Yaaaaaaay. Thanks, much appreciated. :]

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2012, 08:26:40 PM »

Haunter

The Gas Pokemon, Haunter, is imported by Me, and fixed up by DSX8 and Albafika. He is over Sonic. This import is pretty special in my opinion. This is the first import to be on sonic that makes him appear during animations that he would normally need the Spin Dash Ball for.

Have Fun.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: August 20, 2012, 10:20:44 PM »

Yaaaaaaay. Thanks, much appreciated. :]
    No problem. Wink

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: August 27, 2012, 10:05:56 PM »

Eh, I'll give this a try
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FF7 Cloud

Heya everyone, DemonBoy here with a fantastic new import! "What is it?" you may ask. Well it's Could of course!
    "Cloud? we already quite a few of those!" Well of course but none like this. See, all the HD imports of cloud are nice but I think they'll never be as nice as the cloud from the original PS1 game.. That's why I bring you this!

That's right. I went ahead and imported his model right from the original game.
    from his solid colors to his blockyness, it's all there.

Just look at the shine on that metal!

Ooh, that's gotta hurt. This guy means business!

So go on and get this import today!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good enough?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2012, 02:57:53 PM »

Knuckles The Echidna
    This time i decided to make a PSA character that i thought needed more attention so, me and sonicbrawler did it! This also includes SouthCraft's (My) first animations! Our goal was to get people here on the vault to pay attention to SEGA's red knuckle baddas! i hope we did it! hes on jigglypuff and here is some descruption of his B Specials  AWESOME 2.0!

"I am the only protector of The Master Emerald"

Netrual B

This is his attack from sonic battle called Rock Throw. In air he does his Rock Summon which is the same except for that he summons it not throw it.

Side B (Ground)
    This move is from SA2 and Generations, it basically just boost you forwards.

Down B

This is Dig, well that you do is that he digs down the ground and comes up and uppercut the oppoment after a few seconds.

Up B

This is like mario's, he just spins while uppercut, it has multi hits and does fire damage.

Final Smash

Super Knuckles. He floats up, the master emerald appears and he becomes super! then he floats off and throws a big rock which lands with an explosion!!!

Video
    SSBB Hacks: Knuckles V0.2 RELEASE Video!!!

Credits: Ikuto and sonic brawler for videoing for me, My private team of beta testers, Boygos for the awsome model import over Sonic and SonicBrawler and Blase005. And Mephisto for some animations

Glitches: At FinalSmash, sometimes when you Play vs for example Mariodk's gotenks, when he gets the master emerald and gets to super knuckles he sometimes Get gotenks's hair polygon or if you Play vs toonlink you Get one of his polygons stuck at knuckles head untill the FS is done.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 03:18:32 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: September 01, 2012, 03:11:30 PM »

DemonBoy: Being honest, I'm biased on this one, so I went and asked for the opinion of another Staff Team. Anyways, bottom line, the hack's worth a feature, I'll even make you a video for it, as I love that model more than all the other Cloud models Square has made. XD

@SouthCraft: Yours will come after, probably. I don't understand the glitch you're mentioning though.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 03:14:21 PM by Albafika » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15
    Print
    Jump to: