Pmex remix

Started by elfdude, January 09, 2022, 05:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 09, 2022, 05:05:14 PM Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 12:57:33 AM by elfdude
Hello, I play pmex remix, and I try to swap out some characters like ultimate lucina over the regular lucina.  But when i test it blows up with a error. This has happened with other characters too.  I know the mods work because i have tested them in my own pm. This is on the wii version of pmex remix. I dont know what I'm doing wrong.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Elfdude


Edit: I can change out regular characters such as fox, falco, mario, zss, diddy ect

February 27, 2022, 06:43:08 PM #1 Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 07:58:26 PM by apollos
Hi, did you manage to solve the problem?

no i didn't i just created my own version.

Probably wasn't meant to be swapped out I am guessing