Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sorry man
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

July 28, 2010, 02:37:54 AM #286 Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 02:39:41 AM by Pik
It's not an issue. Don't worry about it.


As for resizing him, he'll need a Motion etcetera file, but will still cover one slot. Is that alright with you guys?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


sounds good
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Wait, how will he be one slot with a motionetc needed? This means we can't have Young Link a Link fight for real.

July 28, 2010, 03:24:05 AM #289 Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 03:25:39 AM by dpgthirteen
remember he goes over toon link also so if you really want too get the toon link version which will seem better since he sounds young and if he is not you still can he will just seem really fat compared to link or link will look very scrawny
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

If he wasn't I wouldn't of mentioned that part, I'm very aware they aren't usually one costume :U


It's a one slot on Link definitely. Maybe on Toon Link.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yeha, he better be one-slot on link. I'm keeping mah TLink.



All you guys need to know is:

-I can now rip from melee

-I'm almost done with this texture

-I removed the white around his eye to show you his eyes in the picture.

-GET HYPED!

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 28, 2010, 03:56:12 AM


All you guys need to know is:

-I can now rip from melee

-I'm almost done with this texture

-I removed the white around his eye to show you his eyes in the picture.

-GET HYPED!

Darkshade get your ass on HCBH! XD youve missed a LOT.

Anyways, that looks like a F**king import! :O
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Looks pretty nice! The belt buckles are a tad misaligned and the face looks somewhat strangely mapped, but it really works as a Melee version.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on July 28, 2010, 04:13:30 AM
Looks pretty nice! The belt buckles are a tad misaligned and the face looks somewhat strangely mapped, but it really works as a Melee version.

Thanks Pik ^.~
Yeah the face was hard, the melee face textures are split into half... and when you join them the colour transition is terrible.
I'll see what I can do about the belt buckles, but as I said.. it's not done yet.
Also Pik, if its not too much trouble could you possibly vertex the kokiri sword and Deku shield?
I know the shield texture is mirrored but I'm sure I can sort something out..
Anyway glad you like it :3
I'm off to bed now..

Yep. I'll have to get off my ass and make him melee weapons sometime.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


July 28, 2010, 04:18:46 AM #297 Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 04:20:39 AM by dpgthirteen
but what is cool about young link is unlike other melee come backs he is getting a new look which actually makes him look like he is from brawl. and necromaster it is possible that the young link can be a 1 slot on toon link once this is finished pik agreed to darkshadex that he will make him over toon link and probably be able to make him a 1 slot. but yea people do like melee look at the same time so i guess it goes down to personal views
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

But, I want him to be a one slot on link. Speeking of one slots, someone *couch*RandomTBrush*cough*, needs to find a way to make Skull kid one-slot.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 28, 2010, 04:18:46 AM
but what is cool about young link is unlike other melee come backs he is getting a new look which actually makes him look like he is from brawl. and necromaster it is possible that the young link can be a 1 slot on toon link once this is finished pik agreed to darkshadex that he will make him over toon link and probably be able to make him a 1 slot. but yea people do like melee look at the same time so i guess it goes down to personal view


wa...wwaaaa....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... 1 slot?!

Pik your jesus! ^.^
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.