Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 25, 2010, 01:10:18 AM #240 Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 01:14:26 AM by Pik
Updated the first post with in-game shots!

There actually isn't much to do anymore. All that's left is to resize him and give him the Mirror Shield, which might not happen depending on how polygon swapping is currently developing - I hope you guys are alright with the Hero's Shield.

Sure enough, I'll release the Toon Link port with a weapons set (alts + hookshot, boomerang and stuff), but the Link version is pretty much near completion.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


These in-game pics... are on Link or TL already?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


July 25, 2010, 01:35:57 AM #242 Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 01:37:03 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: Pik on July 25, 2010, 01:10:18 AM
Updated the first post with in-game shots!

There actually isn't much to do anymore. All that's left is to resize him and give him the Mirror Shield, which might not happen depending on how polygon swapping is currently developing - I hope you guys are alright with the Hero's Shield.

Sure enough, I'll release the Toon Link port with a weapons set (alts + hookshot, boomerang and stuff), but the Link version is pretty much near completion.


Ok thats awesome but...Can you make a little Melee Young Link Vertex Hack? (Over Link)
I mean just let the Original Link Sword and Make a Shield Similar to this one
Please Help me Its for Project M:
I already have the Textures but I need a Model :/

Please Pik Reply me!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




July 25, 2010, 01:44:28 AM #243 Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 01:52:25 AM by D1337
Just texture it AFG.

Edit: Just  saw the in game pic...
:af: :af2: :happy:

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

@Pik: so can I be expecting a PM with it soon? =D

AH MAN!! Those in game pics are lookin MIGHTY!
The anticipation is growing. Can't wait!

So there are ports of Young link to TL and Link?? awsome

yesz! a melee model thats meant to be upgraded FOR brawl! :happy: u dunt c that with all those project M guys


Married Mai Self nvm

Does anyone else agree that this is the best thing that ever happened?  :af:

Imagine when this is released the HUGE amount of recolors that will be made... And hopefully a magic armor young link too  :P

Not much to say...Especially since words can't describe how awesome this is... Can't wait for it to be done!  :af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

release dat young link D:

Quote from: GameWatching on July 25, 2010, 01:37:15 PM
release dat young link D:
That reminds me GW hows Young Zelda doing?

That is epic right there my man. I was going to ask why didn't you choose the Gilded Sword but I remembered that you are going for a TP YL instead of a MM one. It is looking awesome man.

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

Wow...
That in-game pic is amazing! Great wortk!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I just looked into it, and have you had any resizing success? Thus far, any nulled bone I've resized hasn't shown ingame

he looks incredible but the hat looks to big doesn't
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood