Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I think the hat looks fine, makes Link look more like a kid.


July 26, 2010, 12:55:30 AM #257 Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:01:10 AM by dpgthirteen
actually i just played majoras mask and realized his hat is pretty big, i was thinking of melee's young link but the hat grew on me as i looked at it a little more. also his sheild is that the size your keeping it if you can't get the mirror shield to work?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Alses on July 25, 2010, 04:00:58 AM
Does anyone else agree that this is the best thing that ever happened?  :af:

Imagine when this is released the HUGE amount of recolors that will be made... And hopefully a magic armor young link too  :P

Not much to say...Especially since words can't describe how awesome this is... Can't wait for it to be done!  :af:
To many smileys man.


are you going to port it over toon link?  and you should make the eyes a little smaller

I think you should make it available for Link and ToonLink

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 26, 2010, 04:40:38 AM
I think you should make it available for Link and ToonLink

Unless you use the code for links voice wouldn't just be easier to put him over toon link??

July 26, 2010, 05:15:39 AM #262 Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:18:48 AM by dpgthirteen
he is gonna give out both for link and toon link. and the eyes look perfect. also i notice he has a glitch with his hair that it stretch's
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

he looks too innocent you should make him look more courageus but is looking good

WOW!!!
I WAN TIT NOW PLOX!
But seriously...you should release this beta and keep working on the finished product...like what mario is doing with Mewtwo...
I REALLY WANT TO PLAY WITH THIS NEW YOUNG LINK!

wow I'm loving the mirror sheild and the razor sword...
i know this is off topic but what program did you use to make the textures for young link cause they are amazing looking.
keep up the good work and im looking forward to playing as my old melee main.

Quote from: Pik on July 23, 2010, 05:17:37 AM
There is no download link. Stick with picture link for now, you guys need to realize that I'm not releasing any betas.

Not sure if you read this brawluver.

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

Well, I made a bet with Cuckoos promising that I'll release my current progress if his Louie mod didn't get featured.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1o64m3vssu04m6b

welp


@johnlcb: that was one of my main concerns, I'll fix his face up. thanks for the input.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on July 27, 2010, 05:33:52 AM
Well, I made a bet with Cuckoos promising that I'll release my current progress if his Louie mod didn't get featured.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1o64m3vssu04m6b

welp


@johnlcb: that was one of my main concerns, I'll fix his face up. thanks for the input.

thanks! gonna test this bad boy out now.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


That kinda sucks. But I'm not complaining.  :af:

You should have waited a while maybe it would have gotten featured?