Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

did you realease it yet!!! :D

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you're talking about Young Link that's a stupid question. It would be obvious if he did.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 04:50:17 AM
If you're talking about Young Link that's a stupid question. It would be obvious if he did.
srry...

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 04:50:17 AM
If you're talking about Young Link that's a stupid question. It would be obvious if he did.

Hey, no need to be an [censored] about it. Keep yourself in check. A simple yes or no would've sufficed. Understand? >_>


August 04, 2010, 05:20:56 AM #364 Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:22:28 AM by Apprentice Of Death
Argh... I hate it when people get uptight about my responses.

An honest answer isn't going to cripple him for life. I just want people to think.
I mean it's not like his question was criminal, but neither was my answer.

I'm not trying to be offensive I'm just speaking my mind, you're the one calling me an [censored].

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 04:50:17 AM
If you're talking about Young Link that's a stupid question. It would be obvious if he did.

You know what they say. The only stupid question is the one not asked :P

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

Quote from: TwilightPhoenix0402 on August 04, 2010, 06:28:26 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 04:50:17 AM
If you're talking about Young Link that's a stupid question. It would be obvious if he did.

You know what they say. The only stupid question is the one not asked :P

Except for stupid questions.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 06:40:08 AM
Quote from: TwilightPhoenix0402 on August 04, 2010, 06:28:26 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 04:50:17 AM
If you're talking about Young Link that's a stupid question. It would be obvious if he did.

You know what they say. The only stupid question is the one not asked :P

Except for stupid questions.
^fail
i agree with the saying.
[spoiler]
Flamm's Book of Teachings: Entry 3:
"It is said that the only stupid question there is is the one not asked. This is true for if you ask someone what color is red, it is not as nearly as stupid as the questions not asked. These slent thoughts could be even more stupid beyond your comprehension. You just don't know what they are, because they are unasked. Thank life for this, don't deny it.~"


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 06:40:08 AM
Quote from: TwilightPhoenix0402 on August 04, 2010, 06:28:26 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 04:50:17 AM
If you're talking about Young Link that's a stupid question. It would be obvious if he did.

You know what they say. The only stupid question is the one not asked :P

Except for stupid questions.

You mean the ones not asked?

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

August 04, 2010, 07:46:32 AM #369 Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 07:48:53 AM by Apprentice Of Death
Quote from: flammable on August 04, 2010, 06:45:31 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 06:40:08 AM
Quote from: TwilightPhoenix0402 on August 04, 2010, 06:28:26 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 04:50:17 AM
If you're talking about Young Link that's a stupid question. It would be obvious if he did.

You know what they say. The only stupid question is the one not asked :P

Except for stupid questions.
^fail
i agree with the saying.
[spoiler]
Flamm's Book of Teachings: Entry 3:
"It is said that the only stupid question there is is the one not asked. This is true for if you ask someone what color is red, it is not as nearly as stupid as the questions not asked. These slent thoughts could be even more stupid beyond your comprehension. You just don't know what they are, because they are unasked. Thank life for this, don't deny it.~"
I was kidding. But I stand by what I said.

And I doubt either one of you live by that.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 07:46:32 AM
Quote from: flammable on August 04, 2010, 06:45:31 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 06:40:08 AM
Quote from: TwilightPhoenix0402 on August 04, 2010, 06:28:26 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2010, 04:50:17 AM
If you're talking about Young Link that's a stupid question. It would be obvious if he did.

You know what they say. The only stupid question is the one not asked :P

Except for stupid questions.
^fail
i agree with the saying.
[spoiler]
Flamm's Book of Teachings: Entry 3:
"It is said that the only stupid question there is is the one not asked. This is true for if you ask someone what color is red, it is not as nearly as stupid as the questions not asked. These slent thoughts could be even more stupid beyond your comprehension. You just don't know what they are, because they are unasked. Thank life for this, don't deny it.~"
I was kidding. But I stand by what I said.

And I doubt either one of you live by that.
I think you're all starting to become a little stupid by dragging this out. This thread is about Young Link, not debating the intelligence of one's question and whether or not it is worth asking.
*lurks thread for progress pics*

Just what I was about to say, and to Pik, Could you send me a copy of the shrunken version (if there is one). Because otherwise I will have to get snoopy to re-hex it.

lol I was just joking but I guess it is hard to tell whether one is joking by reading words and not hearing the tone of their voice

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

Okay everyone, stay on topic and don't spam the thread with somewhat worthless posts (topic-wise) If you want to continue, do it through PM please.
(Dingoberriz would be so proud :D)

Anyways, this is looking great and I look forward to the release :)

Wow, a real controversy in a hacking site. that's not something you see everyday XD.( by the way, I am joking and do not mean to cause offense. I've heard that it's hard to hear sarcasm in my voice)
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.