Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just to repost before now youve all gone off topic again >.>

Just what I was about to say, and to Pik, Could you send me a copy of the shrunken version (if there is one). Because otherwise I will have to get snoopy to re-hex it.

Anyone else notice the younglink packs showing up in the vault?
Hurry up and save us. o-o

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

Quote from: D1337 on August 09, 2010, 01:12:01 AM
Anyone else notice the younglink packs showing up in the vault?
Hurry up and save us. o-o

Young Link Packs?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




That Young Link looks great so far! Keep up the good work!
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

Quote from: D1337 on August 09, 2010, 01:12:01 AM
Anyone else notice the younglink packs showing up in the vault?
Hurry up and save us. o-o

Unless these people want a lot of spam from me I suggest they stop.

So wait... Are you making all the swords and shields used in OOT and MM?

Well, it's been a few days since the last message... So how is the progress Pik ? Are you still working on this project ?


Finished?

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 19, 2010, 07:20:11 AM #385 Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 07:23:11 AM by Apprentice Of Death
Quote from: PwnU555 on August 19, 2010, 05:08:27 AM
Finished?

Wtf is the matter with you? If you really want to know so badly that you have to ask again after I explained what I did, then just check his Brawl Vault. It'll be there if he's done.

Click the red circle under his user picture to check.


Young Link is looking pretty awesome... :) I really can't wait to test him out when he's done! And to be honest, I'm glad you aren't releasing any betas to the Vault. It'll just make the final thing feel way better this way! Hope to see it in the Vault soon. ^_^ Keep up the good work you guys.

If this was finish, Pik would have said so. :srs:

Something being done on it is extremely time consuming. Be patient.

Looks phenomenal, I can't wait to try it out.

Are you gonna include Young Link's original Melee voice at the end of this project?

August 23, 2010, 12:50:46 PM #389 Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 12:52:18 PM by br3compactor
Original Melee voice? :srs:

Saying just original Young Link's voice would do.

But whatever, keep going Pik! :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]