Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on May 31, 2010, 12:07:49 PM
Wow that keeps lookign more and more awesome.  Though there is something about it that just doesn't look quite right...I'm not quite sure but I think it may be that the arms are a tad too bulky.  I mean, looking at the t-pose and the render, his arms look huge o.O

He hasn't finished the arms yet.



......dude i want this!!! i HATE toon link so i cant wait till this is done

For the two retro textures, shouldn't they have brown sleeves? Or do you think it will look too weird with with his arms being made bare? Either way, this looks absolutely phenomenal.



No worries, I won't.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey Pik, I'm not sure if you're aware of it yet, but there's a new method to edit vertices.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8577.0

There's still some glitches with it and it doesn't work with all characters/vertex sets, but if it does work out for you, maybe it'll make this whole thing easier for you.

I agree it would

New boots, new arms, things like that. (Plus I'd be able to size him with this - no codes) I've been trying to get it to work for a while now, but Pharrox's Converter isn't spitting out a DAE. It just doesn't show up :I I know Akari's used this method on Link before, so I guess it should work.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


This is coming out really good so far but i am confused with all this fight about porting who is he going on originally? and are you going to get ride of links arm thing?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


I made a Young Link name for people like me who use  Flaming Blue css like i do
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

KTH, the post I made on SWF was explaining changes I recently made to his face. His eyes are more even, and his mouth is both smaller and lower - is it better?



I'm digging that blue CSS tag, dpg.

edit: by the way, if anyone is willing to help me out with setting up the new vertexing method, hit me up with a pm  :police:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on June 14, 2010, 02:41:05 AM
KTH, the post I made on SWF was explaining changes I recently made to his face.

His eyes are more even, and his mouth is both smaller and lower - can you tell?



I'm digging that blue CSS tag, dpg.

The face looks perfect now. Seriously, don't change it. It has the right amount of youthfulness without feeling to young or "feminine" with a touch of Links masculinity.

Love what you're doing, man. ;D