Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pik on July 02, 2010, 01:52:12 AM
Contrary to what I've previously stated, he'll be over Toon Link soon. I have a plan that would make him one slot if done right.

That would be really epic.


but does he actually look small by himself? that was a big issue with the other young link hack he did not seem small unless he was near some one.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: laeryn on July 02, 2010, 09:24:07 PM
Quote from: Pik on July 02, 2010, 01:52:12 AM
Contrary to what I've previously stated, he'll be over Toon Link soon. I have a plan that would make him one slot if done right.

That would be really epic.
Will your one slot inclucde a moveset PSA?
I actually WANT to replace Toon Link :P

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

Quote from: D1337 on July 05, 2010, 12:48:19 AM
Quote from: laeryn on July 02, 2010, 09:24:07 PM
Quote from: Pik on July 02, 2010, 01:52:12 AM
Contrary to what I've previously stated, he'll be over Toon Link soon. I have a plan that would make him one slot if done right.


That would be really epic.
Will your one slot inclucde a moveset PSA?
I actually WANT to replace Toon Link :P
yea i am pretty sure he is making a psa, but why replace all of toon link? my idea is to use 5 of my favorite costumes and leave one costume to still be toon link
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

How Its going the Young Link Model....?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Don't Worry, Toon Link WILL be replaced, I've been working on a Final Smash for Young Link, can't tell you what it is but Pik did approve of it

I like this ^
But I think having ONE toon link texture wont be so bad....JUST ONE!!  >.>

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

TL and YL have very different proportions, so I don't know if a one-slot replacement would work.

Fine....kcuf toon link

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

We're aware of that, Ernie. There's still ways to prevent stretching.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Do not fret I think I have it covered.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 09, 2010, 09:37:46 AM
Do not fret I think I have it covered.

Its true, and he always has it covered. XD
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


You guys know that if you replace all of toonlink's file with Link's it works fine, vis versa

I tried putting link on tl once, his sheath went through his neck though.