Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NecroMasterX on July 28, 2010, 04:23:15 AM
But, I want him to be a one slot on link. Speeking of one slots, someone *couch*RandomTBrush*cough*, needs to find a way to make Skull kid one-slot.

@ Necro

if i get max working im gonna try to vertex him to have the majoras mask by using mariokart's method.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Pik your collab with cuckoos got featured :P

^That links to the blog.

July 28, 2010, 04:34:37 AM #302 Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 05:05:33 PM by Pik
RandomTalkingBush is pretty knowledgeable about the MDL0 format, but I doubt he could do that right now. My plan for giving the Mirror Shield to this guy is unlikely too, actually. (like I said, it involves asking him to polygon swap.  D:)

@LiL

Oh man, lucky me.

Kind of...I still ended up posting a download. ;P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


great young link :P
i love the sword :o
i also like the idea of someone bringing a melee character to brawl but with actual updated features instead of working hard to get the crappy mnelee texture :3
u never fail to amaze meh.

on a side note, who is that in ur avvy? familiar...


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: flammable on July 28, 2010, 05:00:08 AM
great young link :P
i love the sword :o
i also like the idea of someone bringing a melee character to brawl but with actual updated features instead of working hard to get the crappy mnelee texture :3
u never fail to amaze meh.

on a side note, who is that in ur avvy? familiar...

Isa from Sin and punishment: Star succesor
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Quote from: Pik on July 28, 2010, 04:17:54 AM
Yep. I'll have to get off my ass and make him melee weapons sometime.

Haha XD, thankyou.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 28, 2010, 04:18:46 AM
but what is cool about young link is unlike other melee come backs he is getting a new look which actually makes him look like he is from brawl. and necromaster it is possible that the young link can be a 1 slot on toon link once this is finished pik agreed to darkshadex that he will make him over toon link and probably be able to make him a 1 slot. but yea people do like melee look at the same time so i guess it goes down to personal views

Mmm I loved melee's look, probably because of the brightness.. I dont know it was just nice.


Man do I miss Young Link. This makes brawl cooler!
Bwahahaha! Young Link shall rise again! >:)
"Games are like dreams, you don't have to bring the real world's rules and regulations with you. And you don't have to like other peoples dreams, but you also have no right to tell others what they are and aren't allowed to dream." -PAVGN
"Hatred is limited. Love is infinite." -Zeo

Well, I'm just happy my fav Dr Mario is back. Funny fact, before I play melee, I had no idea Dr Mario exsisted. He was so epic, now he is back and can be one-slot. And soon I'll have TRUE brawl Dr mario and TRUE melee Dr Mario.

New sword time:

Ported the kokori sword from respect for the fallen onto young link, but it floats away from his hand. Should be an easy fix.

Very nice, fits well with your model

darkshade did you vertex the undershirt or is it just textured?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

July 28, 2010, 02:53:24 PM #311 Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 02:54:29 PM by libertyernie
Ooh, floating sword. That's what we need in a Zelda game. ;)

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that is what he didn't want happening, especially to a beta.


Sorry, but I just thought I could do it after darkshadedx did it. My bad, I'll wait till the next release.