Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: br3compactor on September 04, 2010, 04:12:33 AM
I'd do as KAZE did and say "NO EDITS ALLOWED!"

Though he ended up allowing many...   *facepalm*
LIES! People just don't respect other people's wishes. Then rape their work with 2 second over saturated recolors.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on September 04, 2010, 05:06:37 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on September 04, 2010, 04:12:33 AM
I'd do as KAZE did and say "NO EDITS ALLOWED!"

Though he ended up allowing many...   *facepalm*
LIES! People just don't respect other people's wishes. Then rape their work with 2 second over saturated recolors.

^ This

If you yourself report it, I'm sure a mod can remove the hack.

After all, you stated you didn't want those...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey, when this comes out, people can rape this as much as they please.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 04, 2010, 06:43:08 AM
Hey, when this comes out, people can rape this as much as they please.

allow them to edit it at least 1 week after it's release !
to make it more popular !

Quote from: GameWatching on September 04, 2010, 10:43:35 AM
Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 04, 2010, 06:43:08 AM
Hey, when this comes out, people can rape this as much as they please.

allow them to edit it at least 1 week after it's release !
to make it more popular !

yeah, because someone will make the tunic a lighter green and call it melee young link then get all your downloads. that sorta happened to me and my sora.

1 week, or 1 month just like MarioKart64n's hacks...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: KAZECoyote on September 04, 2010, 12:41:13 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on September 04, 2010, 10:43:35 AM
Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 04, 2010, 06:43:08 AM
Hey, when this comes out, people can rape this as much as they please.

allow them to edit it at least 1 week after it's release !
to make it more popular !

yeah, because someone will make the tunic a lighter green and call it melee young link then get all your downloads. that sorta happened to me and my sora.

bunch of ppl are going to make one xD

the only problem that he does not look like a Melee one !
but a Brawl one !

Quote from: GameWatching on September 04, 2010, 04:10:36 PM
Quote from: KAZECoyote on September 04, 2010, 12:41:13 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on September 04, 2010, 10:43:35 AM
Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 04, 2010, 06:43:08 AM
Hey, when this comes out, people can rape this as much as they please.

allow them to edit it at least 1 week after it's release !
to make it more popular !

yeah, because someone will make the tunic a lighter green and call it melee young link then get all your downloads. that sorta happened to me and my sora.

bunch of ppl are going to make one xD

the only problem that he does not look like a Melee one !
but a Brawl one !

I will make Melee Young Link (with ripped Textures) (ALL COLOR PACK)
Only if Rubber Soul Give me permission to use His Young Link Model  :angel:
The real Melee Textures will give to the YL Model the Classic Melee Semblance!

I don't care the number of Downloads I will got!
Its just want to make that the People Remember/Enjoy the old glory days of MELEE!  :happy:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Your too late AGF.. I made some for Pik AGES ago.

heres a few.. Im too lazy to show the rest:

http://i51.tinypic.com/taogwh.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/14j68mp.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/f0b1qf.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/28clj83.png

Th green ones a few pages back.


Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on September 04, 2010, 09:01:50 PM
Your too late AGF.. I made some for Pik AGES ago.

heres a few.. Im too lazy to show the rest:

http://i51.tinypic.com/taogwh.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/14j68mp.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/f0b1qf.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/28clj83.png

Th green ones a few pages back.

Oh!
I don't CARE!
Everyone has His own Project so, Continue with that and I will continue with Mine!
OK!
also
Good work on those :)
(they need Fix)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




see his face ?

it's not a REAL MELEE one !
it's better !
it's a REAL BRAWL one !


Quote from: AGFanProduction on September 04, 2010, 08:54:40 PM
I will make Melee Young Link (with ripped Textures) (ALL COLOR PACK)
Only if Rubber Soul Give me permission to use His Young Link Model  :angel:
The real Melee Textures will give to the YL Model the Classic Melee Semblance!

I don't care the number of Downloads I will got!
Its just want to make that the People Remember/Enjoy the old glory days of MELEE!  :happy:

You know, I would really like to see Pik forbid you to use this model. I really would.