Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TwilightPhoenix0402 on September 17, 2010, 06:20:06 PM
LOL. This is all too rich XD

It was written way too well for me, I even lost a night of sleep over it T-T even though I know the only technical 'ghost' is god XP I HAAAAATE having an overactive imagination, let alone anxiaty issues lol

Is it just me or is this entire Ben thing becoming a meme? >_>

Quote from: Calamitas on September 17, 2010, 07:10:34 PM
Is it just me or is this entire Ben thing becoming a meme? >_>

Don't blame me....I wasn't kidding lol
And yes, I noticed, next they'll make a texture of epona over DK XD that would be epic lol

Come to think of it I was always mildly creeped out by the maskmans laugh with that weird echo and whatnot

Which reminds me, Vaati they used the same laugh for Vaati.

Hmm...

Quote from: Calamitas on September 17, 2010, 07:19:04 PM
Which reminds me, Vaati they used the same laugh for Vaati.

Hmm...

Oh oh, the happy mask salesman found another evil mask and ate it and became Vaati! XD
Wait, that doesn't work.
Maybe he found some dark artifact again and got screwed over lol then turned into 'vaati'

I don't know why but the Shadow Link's laugh in four swords was a little creepy too....awkward/creepy >_> it's like he's happy but he's scheeming something.

The only thing that really scared me in MM was the skulkids weird shriek(When he turns you into a Deku Scrub and makes the timer go faster in the tower) when the moon made that creepy sound and said he was gonna consume everything XD I mean it's a [censored] mooon with a face and he's talking to you, WTF XD

We should probably get back to the model
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Just finished reading the story last night. Didn't get any sleep at all, I don't even wanna finish my Majora's Mask playthrough.

Today I decided to check what Pik is doing with his Young Link model. I read the topic title "Ben". And I was was like "Hey that name sounds familiar". So I click on the topic only to be greeted by that scary as **** Elegy Of Emptiness model.

I don't even fell like playing Brawl today O_O.  

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Even I, re-reading it for one of my friends, felt weird.

Mostly because of the videos. Everytime I remember certain parts of the video like when the screen flashes with that Salesman my hair stands up.

F-ck. Wasn't this game shady enough already?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 18, 2010, 04:06:37 AM
Even I, re-reading it for one of my friends, felt weird.

Mostly because of the videos. Everytime I remember certain parts of the video like when the screen flashes with that Salesman my hair stands up.

F-ck. Wasn't this game shady enough already?
his youtube account links to http://www.youshouldnthavedonethat.net/

then people found these links
http://www.youshouldnthavedonethat.net/index.php/contact/drowned/
http://www.youshouldnthavedonethat.net/index.php/contact/ben/

D:

(we should make a BEN thread in off-topic)

September 18, 2010, 12:22:41 PM #625 Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:41:56 PM by Dragonrage
Please do that. I find this story is interesting as the next guy but Pik's thread isn't really the place to discuss it.

It would be nice if someone could gather all the information and likely theories people have found so far. I would highly appreciate that since I have plans to make a machinima based on this story.

September 18, 2010, 01:03:25 PM #626 Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 01:36:49 PM by KTH
The story of BEN is creepy...

I have find a idea, Why you does not take this level and you puts BEN's statue with which event?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3122

Quote from: Dragonrage on September 18, 2010, 12:22:41 PM
Please do that. I find this story is interesting as the next guy but Pik's thread isn't really the place to discuss it.

It would be nice if someone could gather all the information and likely theories people have found so far. I would highly appreciate that since I have plans to make a machinima based on this story.
The people have no theories. o.o
But I can give you all the information you'll need, and direct quotes from the guy who's been "haunted".
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

this story is EPIC !!!!!

jadusable should makes movies !!!!

lol, the BEN story is like the War of the Worlds radio broadcast all over again.  I also read it (found it on Dorkly) the day before I found this BEN model.