Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm still here, and I'm also still working on this!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Nice to know! Any thing on the costumes so far?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Sorry to bump but...any further progress on the official port? o_o


It was ported already... the official and the alternative
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 05, 2010, 02:29:36 PM
It was ported already... the official and the alternative
He means a port by Pik, not by other people.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


But Pik himself wasn't gonna port it. He asked someone and that person already ported it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yeah that was me.. progress however...
I've been on a short break..
But yeah I'm back now?.. who wants me to work? XD

I do! :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey when this hack is 100% done is it possible that you could give me the model in a .3ds format? A very famous Zelda 3D Animation maker called R-w@n AKA RwanLink would like to use this model for his animations. So if it isn't any trouble, could you send me ALL of these Twilight Young Link models in a .3ds format? If you do, thank you for your kindness! :af2:
:)


First post and use it as a bump (welcome to KC-mm lol)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 25, 2011, 10:10:58 PM
First post and use it as a bump (welcome to KC-mm lol)
He claims that he's a popular Zelda hacker.
Never heard of him before.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 25, 2011, 10:25:13 PM
He claims that he's a popular Zelda hacker.
Never heard of him before.

Gallagher = Pik (Made the vertexes of Geno, Young Link, etc.)

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 25, 2011, 10:25:13 PM
He claims that he's a popular Zelda hacker.
Never heard of him before.
He didn't claim he was a hacker. He's a person who animates Zelda models.
His videos are pretty cool and he's a good animator.

Go check out his videos, if you have the time. :P

ತಎತ

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on July 25, 2011, 10:44:50 PM
Gallagher = Pik (Made the vertexes of Geno, Young Link, etc.)
I know that it's Pik :srs:
I was talking about the guy who bumped the thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]