SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on December 09, 2011, 04:14:50 PM
It's hatception
I was thinking of the EXACT same word :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That's Awesome SJS
I love you (No Homo)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SJS on December 09, 2011, 04:14:50 PM


Yeah, though they do have small heads.



actually its peach who has a overhuge head... xDDD



?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I guess this makes the thread a "Princess Foursome", eh?

But yeah, she looks nice.  I like the way you made it look like her hair is blowing in the wind.

Best Zelda pose ever.  Light bow really makes it.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i find it kinda bleh... compared to some other poses u made, this one looks just a bit soft and unhuman... emotionless...


December 09, 2011, 11:45:07 PM #2335 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 11:46:09 PM by TheMTorres29
Request Ninjas over Mario  :-\ The ninjas from mario sports mix :D
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

What looks unhuman is that clapping clown you got as an avatar bro.

Quote from: LordNOaH on December 09, 2011, 11:36:39 PM


Yeah, this one.

As I told you in VIP chat, Zelda looks [censored]ing delicious.

This is probably my favorite pose you've done of her yet.

You gonna include the bow in all CSPs?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 10, 2011, 12:01:43 AM
What looks unhuman is that clapping clown you got as an avatar bro.

Yeah, this one.

As I told you in VIP chat, Zelda looks [censored]ing delicious.

This is probably my favorite pose you've done of her yet.

You gonna include the bow in all CSPs?

why so serious?



every one may have his opinion, and since SJS wont take criticism ever i already know he's just gonna use that pose... despite it being better or worse...

Well I don't have to take criticism. Just like I don't have to have a poll asking which character I should do next. And I don't have to take dozens of requests at a time. I could only do the requests I want. Or only do requests of "good" hacks (like some people have suggested to me). But I don't. I do the requests people want and characters people want (save one flamboyant exception). At zero charge!

Poses are the only thing I don't let others control. Characters are posed to what is best in my eyes. But if mine aren't satisfactory, there are plenty other portrait threads that have different poses. Though I ask that you reserve judgement until I add her eyes and give her decent lighting.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 10, 2011, 12:25:47 AM
Well I don't have to take criticism. Just like I don't have to have a poll asking which character I should do next. And I don't have to take dozens of requests at a time. I could only do the requests I want. Or only do requests of "good" hacks (like some people have suggested to me). But I don't. I do the requests people want and characters people want (save one flamboyant exception). At zero charge!

Poses are the only thing I don't let others control. Characters are posed to what is best in my eyes. But if mine aren't satisfactory, there are plenty other portrait threads that have different poses. Though I ask that you reserve judgement until I add her eyes and give her decent lighting.

lol, no need to rant, i never said i didnt appreciate ur work... cuz thats the feeling ur giving me with that post...