SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

December 10, 2011, 01:46:01 AM #2340 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:46:55 AM by SJS
That was hardly a rant, more of an explanation of how I operate.



Now you're free to judge.

And people can request Zelda things now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



December 10, 2011, 02:03:47 AM #2342 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 02:04:41 AM by Victory Badguy
Seg got all of the ones I use except this one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16148


December 10, 2011, 03:53:56 AM #2344 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 03:55:30 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: SJS on December 10, 2011, 01:46:01 AM

I think it needs one more overlay. (In my opinion. Its your CSP, as you said earlier)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But then again I could be wrong. Like you said.

Quote from: JSJ on December 10, 2011, 12:25:47 AM
Characters are posed to what is best in my eyes.
So if what you have is best in your eyes then don't change it. ;)


December 10, 2011, 04:13:06 AM #2346 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 04:18:02 AM by JSJ
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 03:53:56 AM
I think it needs one more overlay. (In my opinion. Its your CSP, as you said earlier)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But then again I could be wrong. Like you said.
So if what you have is best in your eyes then don't change it. ;)

Here's what I think. The contrast between the lights and darks is too strong. It looks more a color burn/dodge (about 15%?) rather than an overlay to me. Overlays usually lighten/darken the colors more evenly than that. The raised contrast makes some of the details on her face and dress disappear. The lighting on mine probably could use a little more dodge and burn, but not that much more.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: JSJ on December 10, 2011, 04:13:06 AM
Here's what I think. The contrast between the lights and darks is too strong. It looks more a color burn/dodge (about 15%?) rather than an overlay to me. Overlays usually lighten/darken the colors more evenly than that. The raised contrast makes some of the details on her face and dress disappear. The lighting on mine probably could use a little more dodge and burn, but not that much more.


Yeah, thats what I was trying to say. Mine is just an overlay but the overlay made it TO dark so I dodged it a little but that didn't help so I just uploaded so I could try to get my point across. But you pretty much got what I was saying. =D


Requests for my main?! With pleasure.... These shall be my first serious requests. ._.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12562
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18765
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4991
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6010
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5465

I believe the rule is of 4 choices, right? If so, if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate if you could do an exception for for these... I would totally understand if you decide to only make 4, though, and if you do, just take the first 4 ones on my list...

Thanks.

I think he said that 6 requests were the limit. I could be wrong.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: JSJ on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
A single person may only post six requests at a time.

It's not hidden, guys. >_>