SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Awesome Zelda CSPs SJS! Sorry I took so long to notice.

Also, people apparently can't be bothered to read the OP. >.>
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


December 12, 2011, 07:06:49 AM #2371 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:43:17 PM by Miacis Ballard
hey sjs na to be a [censored] but i only requested 3 and one of which was stellar zelda but you didnt do her....so i was wondering did it not turn out right or something? :(

Note from a sympathizing admin: Do not self-censor your words on this board. The censor system does it for you, and can be turned on or off by the viewers.
This is actually punishable so try to avoid doing it again or you'll recieve an official warning. Just write the foul words plainly or don't write them at all.

I [censored]ing love you so much for doing Android 18 man!

You got all my other Zelda slots as well.

Thanks so much man!

You made me a happy Italian little boy. =D

December 12, 2011, 06:12:14 PM #2373 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 06:13:26 PM by SJS
Thank you everyone for the support.

Quote from: nova9 on December 12, 2011, 07:06:49 AM
hey sjs na to be a ***hole but i only requested 3 and one of which was stellar zelda but you didnt do her....so i was wondering did it not turn out right or something? :(

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg765948#msg765948


I've decided to ignore the poll again and do what I want. And I feel like doing Falco requests today.
After this I'll probably do Ice Climbers or ROB...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Falco tiem? :af:
Scizor
Scyther
Axl
Zant
That's all I remember for now. I'll get back to ya if I have any more
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]






How did I only just learn about that empty golden pedestal in the OP XD


December 12, 2011, 11:36:00 PM #2381 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:51:13 PM by Miacis Ballard



oh it's cool I figured that might be a difficult texture ! thank u though :)