SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2010, 04:17:38 PM
Update



you did my Crystal King request. Thanks!   ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


July 23, 2010, 05:08:03 PM #286 Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 02:31:33 PM by KTH
Good CSP :)
Do you do a request?

If you, can you make :
- King Leonidas over Ganondorf : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8272&DiplayName=Leonidas
- Cosmic DK
- Assault Wolf : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8533&DiplayName=Wolf%20%28Assault%29

Thanks!


July 26, 2010, 09:12:20 PM #288 Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:14:37 PM by Charby
Can you do this texture for Marth i would realy appreciate :p

Marth
Belmonth Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0H4RWQZ
BloodKnight Marth (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kmmzjjgyw
San Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECGRGP50
Sothe Marth (GREEN) http://www.mediafire.com/?djm3mvzm2jz
Snake Suit Marth (BLUE) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QF603G0M
New White Marth http://www.mediafire.com/?kgx23oljnm3

and Bonus if you have time
for snake
Chris from RE5
Jack Krauser
and Wesker V2
You can find them in Brawl Vault



Selection icons and names can be found for both characters in the Assets album also.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Yo SJS you still working on the Melee Ganondorf CSP?

He's been done and posted for almost a week.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Alright, I'll see what I can do with these suggestions.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey, I love these CSPs and I'm a great fan of your work. So I was wondering if you do requests? If so, I would love to have a Gold Samus CSP/Portrait icon. Thanks in advance. =]

EDIT: I mean the CSPs in the style of the Brawl openings movie.
EDIT2: Here's the link for the texture, to save you the trouble of finding it. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2495&DiplayName=Gold%20Suit%20Samus


Diggin' the Knux CSPs
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Thank you for the Melee Ganon

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0