SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Update

Yup  :af:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Another update.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 03, 2010, 01:52:18 AM #305 Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 01:55:29 AM by ItalianStallion
Geno is taking over the forums this week. Thanks so much for the portraits man, I'll request more when i finish my other two textures I got for him.

EDIT: I think Geno should have his own personal section in the OP just like others such as Mewtwo, Silver, Dr. Mario, Rosalina, etc.

Yeah, probably.

Geno's got his own section now. Working on CS icons and stuff for him too.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJS you think you can do one last snake csp for me?

wesker version 2 is out.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRW0WDN7

please and thanks.

August 03, 2010, 01:04:00 PM #308 Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 01:50:29 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: SJS on August 03, 2010, 02:52:51 AM
Yeah, probably.

Geno's got his own section now. Working on CS icons and stuff for him too.

Yeah man much better ;)

I did two new textures for Geno. I'm using your portraits as always so could you these for me as well?



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10421



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10468

SJS, you're stuff is just... wow. I use your pictures for everything. XD
But one quick thing I'd like to ask: couls you make an in-match text that replaces Toon Link's name with Genos?

Can you do a CSP of BeyondYou's Zero?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2010, 05:46:04 PM
Small update. I decided I'll try to make as many CSPs as I can 'til I have to stop in August.

?

August 08, 2010, 01:35:20 AM #314 Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:13:33 PM by Segtendo
Oh right. D:

Also, SJS, when you're back, please release the small in-game portraits as .brres files.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]