SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Small update. I decided I'll try to make as many CSPs as I can 'til I have to stop in August.




Quote from: ThatDude on July 21, 2010, 02:19:58 AM
What is this I don't even...

I'm speechless, this is some of the best CSP work I have ever seen AND you do stages (I see you did my Tabuu Stage :D).

Mad, MAD props dude, I'm using all of your default CSPs in my brawl now. I bow to your greatness. (Yes, I do know where they came from, doesn't make them any less awesome.)

Thanks! Being appreciated like this is why I love making CSPs ;D

Quote from: libertyernie on July 21, 2010, 02:45:50 AM
How did you make your CSPs? I'd like to see if I can make some to match them, but I'd rather not separate everything into layers manually like I did with the default ones.

Layered PSDs. Then I recolor them and use custom patterns and brushes and all that good stuff.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice man you did my Mewtwo requests, thanks so much.



I don't think I'll be doing requests anymore. I'll take suggestions though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


oh i thought you meant that you would try to do as much as you could until august that's why i posted those

Quote from: Dirtboy345 on July 21, 2010, 02:53:11 AM
he separated them in layers and shopped them i think it would be a lot easier though if someone made animations for each character, just a pose of how they look then you take a picture
I made one for Lucas once:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z05314cy5w3zvl4
I took a bunch of Lucas pictures by using a stage with a plain color background and not changing the camera at all before I took each picture. Then I laid them on top of each other in GIMP and cut out the background to get pictures like this:

That's the style of CSPs that will be in my next Bunny Lucas update.

suggestions huh? My sephiroth was the most downloaded marth of all time, make that. Crystal King was pretty famous too, and id love one of stallion's red demon melee ganon. hopefully you make them. :3
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Interesting suggestions. Vertex hacks can be difficult to make on my CSPs sometimes though.

It depends on the character, really. For example, Sonic vertexes are easy to make CSPs for, while Ganondorf ones require a lot of work. I'm still trying to make that Melee Ganondorf CSP look somewhat decent. XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Well I think you surpised us all when you did the Rosalina one look good and still having the Peach ones stay in place.

I think you can pull this off.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 22, 2010, 03:07:54 AM
Well I think you surpised us all when you did the Rosalina one look good and still having the Peach ones stay in place.

I think you can pull this off.

i agree, might as well try. no one else is as good at making csps. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Well, this is the best I've got for Melee Ganondorf

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thanks for releasing that default pack! Now I can have my Charizards and Squirtles separated :D and your Dark Link is more accurate than my Dark Link too.

Update

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.