SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 04:17:33 AM
Also, I can't help but notice that on the Falcon, and Snake CSPs, you put the Captain America hacks toward the front. Is this cause you do some kind of alphabetical system, or is it just because you love Captain America?
Obviously cuz of ABC order.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 24, 2012, 03:36:21 AM

That's too bad-ass.
Thanks! Though rigged fingers would make it even more badass.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 24, 2012, 03:37:39 AM
Damn!  That was faster than I expected.  Thanks a ton.
You're welcome. Two days isn't all that fast.

Quote from: Spex130 on February 24, 2012, 03:50:54 AM


Oh my Lawl. That's priceless. Keep up the good work SJS!
I shall try.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 04:17:33 AM

thank you SJS!
Also, I can't help but notice that on the Falcon, and Snake CSPs, you put the Captain America hacks toward the front. Is this cause you do some kind of alphabetical system, or is it just because you love Captain America? He just so happens to be my favorite fictional character of all time, so I'm just wondering  ;)
No, they're just in alphabetical order. I've never read the comic or seen the movie.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 24, 2012, 04:32:56 AM
These Snake portraits all came out [censored]ing great man1
Thank you sir!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 24, 2012, 05:03:54 AM
Thanks! Though rigged fingers would make it even more badass.
No, they're just in alphabetical order. I've never read the comic or seen the movie.
It's okay, the movie blowed. You didn't miss out on much xD (As long as you have seen Iron Man 1 :srs:)


Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

...With an RPG  :srs:

Yay, that's awesome. Keep it up man!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Hey SJS, I was just conveniently wishing the other day that you still had the old HD Mario pose (the one you lost the portraits for) and I just saw that message in his old set album.  Any chance you would be willing to make the default costumes for that pose again (I only use those anyways)?  That pose was my favorite of the Mario poses.

Quote from: Sir Combee on February 24, 2012, 05:58:01 PM
Hey SJS, I was just conveniently wishing the other day that you still had the old HD Mario pose (the one you lost the portraits for) and I just saw that message in his old set album.  Any chance you would be willing to make the default costumes for that pose again (I only use those anyways)?  That pose was my favorite of the Mario poses.

Just added them all back
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


What you missed:

Mr. Game & Watch CSPs

Captain Falcon's BPs and CSS are done

Snakes's BPs and CSS are done

Geno CSPs:



BPs: http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/


Probably gonna continue to post my main updates on LST. This temp site creeps me out.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Is there a way to index the images with out messing up the edges of said image?
And cool geno CSP's.

Nice Geno CSPs dude.
I was thinking of getting that PSA :af:
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 11, 2012, 06:27:18 PM
Is there a way to index the images with out messing up the edges of said image?
No.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I'll start taking Ness requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 14, 2012, 10:04:26 PM #3163 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:34:28 PM by Gamma Ridley
These guys, if you will:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23939
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23980

Also, could you do the personal one Snoopy made for me? That can be found here.

Thanks. :]