SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

 :snake: Boba Fett (Star Wars) by Aafyre




I only have one request for you: continue being awesome.
Oh and this: Kakashi


Hey SJS, I have a Snake CSP request.
Axl

---Also I have 2 Ike CSP request
Karas
Angeal

Thanks.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You could've kept requests open you know. Everybody keeps asking for the same thing, so It's not like you would've gotten anything new.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on February 23, 2012, 05:25:05 AM


SJS, I think I love you. :happy:

Thank you so very much for these.  ;D

February 24, 2012, 03:34:01 AM #3144 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:05:50 PM by SJS
Quote from: PAVGN on February 24, 2012, 02:34:50 AM
You could've kept requests open you know. Everybody keeps asking for the same thing, so It's not like you would've gotten anything new.
True, though it doesn't bother me. Hacks I've already downloaded show up as red links.

Quote from: Alouette on February 24, 2012, 03:02:17 AM
SJS, I think I love you. :happy:

Thank you so very much for these.  ;D
No problem, request again sometime.


http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/?start=all

It's like they're all lined up on a bench.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



That's too bad-ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Damn!  That was faster than I expected.  Thanks a ton.

February 24, 2012, 03:50:54 AM #3147 Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 04:22:35 AM by Spex130


Oh my Lawl. That's priceless. Keep up the good work SJS!



thank you SJS!
Also, I can't help but notice that on the Falcon, and Snake CSPs, you put the Captain America hacks toward the front. Is this cause you do some kind of alphabetical system, or is it just because you love Captain America? He just so happens to be my favorite fictional character of all time, so I'm just wondering  ;)


These Snake portraits all came out [censored]ing great man1