SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 16, 2012, 02:04:43 PM
I think you might be better off buying Pro :P
Or people could just host them on their own accord. Or a devoted SJS fanboy/girl could buy me a Pro account.

I like the second option. Makes me seem cool  8)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey! It was your 2 year anniversary 2 days ago!

Where's mah cookie? >: O

So I'm guessing you're not interested in the request I asked about then SJS?

Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 05:46:52 PM
Or people could just host them on their own accord. Or a devoted SJS fanboy/girl could buy me a Pro account.

I like the second option. Makes me seem cool  8)

Second option would be cool. Alos you could use DeviantART it doesn't have any limits with brandwith so far I know.





I do accept requests for recolours.

May 16, 2012, 08:18:41 PM #3574 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:19:59 PM by CaptainBoygos
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 05:46:52 PM
Or people could just host them on their own accord. Or a devoted SJS fanboy/girl could buy me a Pro account.

I like the second option. Makes me seem cool  8)
If I'd get unlimited CSP requests then I may be interested :srs:
lol jk I'm  a broke ass mother [censored]er.




Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 05:46:52 PM
a devoted SJS fanboy could buy me a Pro account.
how much does it cost?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

The Grand Portrait Council and I gathered on CSP Summit and amended SJS's Almighty Rules of Portraits and Gentlemanliness on the OP.

QuotePortraits on Brawl Vault
I welcome and encourage you to add my portraits to your own and others' hacks using the new CSP feature of Brawl Vault. If you do so, I ask that you upload the images to your own image hosting account (or any other image host). Also, be sure to give proper credit (to me, of course). If bandwidth becomes a problem, I'll start changing the URL to my portraits album weekly.

I don't even use my own Photobucket account to host images for my hacks on Brawl Vault. It gets a lot of traffic, so it uses a lot of bandwidth. Please don't use it all up.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'm pretty surprised you don't have a seperate album for Shadow.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 08:41:33 PM
The Grand Portrait Council and I gathered on CSP Summit and amended SJS's Almighty Rules of Portraits and Gentlemanliness on the OP.

I don't even use my own Photobucket account to host images for my hacks on Brawl Vault. It gets a lot of traffic, so it uses a lot of bandwidth. Please don't use it all up.

Best possible move you could make in regards to portraits.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 16, 2012, 02:04:43 PM
I think you might be better off buying Pro :P
...That's easy for you to say. You're not the one having to deal with this. Now are you? You shouldn't say things like that... It's kinda rude to be honest.

May 17, 2012, 05:06:36 AM #3582 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 05:12:25 AM by SJS
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice job, specially on the face.

Dat shading :O
Is it indexed?