SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



Hell yes.

These look awesome SJ. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ooh, new Link.  Shading looks much better.  Excellent job.

Hey can you make a CSP for this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25879

Or do you only take requests for ZSS now?





I do accept requests for recolours.


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 16, 2012, 10:41:31 PM
...That's easy for you to say. You're not the one having to deal with this. Now are you? You shouldn't say things like that... It's kinda rude to be honest.
How about you not butt into business that's not yours? I KNOW what i'm saying, my bandwidth died week after every bandwidth reset. I used my little spare money, so it wouldn't do that. So stop acting like a bodyguard, as SJS already answered me anyway.

Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 05:46:52 PM
Or people could just host them on their own accord. Or a devoted SJS fanboy/girl could buy me a Pro account.

I like the second option. Makes me seem cool  8)
Lol oh you. XD

I assume that you're going to redo most, if not all, of the portraits you made?

Just curious,  but are you going to make all your old indexed CSPs into RGB ones with better lighting and such?  The quality seems a lot better with the last few you have done lately (Olimar, Link, ZSS, Bowser, and Zelda).  They look amazing now.

Quote from: Beyond on May 16, 2012, 06:10:37 PM
Hey! It was your 2 year anniversary 2 days ago!

Where's mah cookie? >: O
All I have is this giant heart with your name on it D:



Quote from: JayGamer on May 17, 2012, 07:58:23 AM
Dat shading :O
Is it indexed?
Nope

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 17, 2012, 06:39:14 PM
How about you not butt into business that's not yours? I KNOW what i'm saying, my bandwidth died week after every bandwidth reset. I used my little spare money, so it wouldn't do that. So stop acting like a bodyguard, as SJS already answered me anyway.
Calm down, it's only the internet.

Quote from: Aenglaan on May 17, 2012, 06:45:51 PM
I assume that you're going to redo most, if not all, of the portraits you made?
I like to redo old portraits to practice skills needed for the tougher characters that require lots of editing to look decent (DK, Diddy, Olimar, Pikachu, and the like).

Quote from: Sir Combee on May 17, 2012, 07:30:29 PM
Just curious,  but are you going to make all your old indexed CSPs into RGB ones with better lighting and such?  The quality seems a lot better with the last few you have done lately (Olimar, Link, ZSS, Bowser, and Zelda).  They look amazing now.
That's the plan.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 17, 2012, 06:23:17 AM
Nice job, specially on the face.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 17, 2012, 01:15:44 PM
Hell yes.
These look awesome SJ. :af:
Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 17, 2012, 01:43:31 PM
Ooh, new Link.  Shading looks much better.  Excellent job.
Thanks!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Where is this? I can't find it.



Btw loving the improvement. :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436
I know you didn't take Link requests this time around, but I'd really appriciate is you did this for me. If not, no harm done, I'll just have to wait for the next revamp :P *sigh*


May 17, 2012, 11:36:20 PM #3597 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:42:22 AM by SJS
After two half-hearted attempts to pose Peach in her Melee CSP pose, I finally got it satisfactory.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wasn't sure if I wanted to go ahead and revamp Peach again, but I'm doing it anyway. And I also wasn't really planning on opening requests for this one either, but I figured I should. My only stipulation is no recolor packs  :srs:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


dang man, from what i can tell that is so on the nose as a melee peach csp
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.