SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24221

I assume you'll update all the other portraits in this new pose, so just this for me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




will you re-do old portraits?

Quote from: Segtendo on May 17, 2012, 11:57:04 PMI assume you'll update all the other portraits in this new pose, so just this for me.
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 18, 2012, 01:09:46 AM
will you re-do old portraits?
Always do.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


alright, cool. Then I have no requests.

Thanks!!!

Please tell me you're going to redo Daisy and Roselina in the same pose as this one...

Seriously, it looks great.

Quote from: Aenglaan on May 18, 2012, 02:25:14 AM
Please tell me you're going to redo Daisy and Roselina in the same pose as this one...

Seriously, it looks great.
Well, he did say he was redoing the old hacks, so you'll see them in Peach's pose.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I like the pose, but I can't help but feel as though it would look more natural if her right hand was rested on her left hip, or something along those lines. The two links lead to a missing page, so I dunno if you already gave that a try, but well there ya go.

Since you redo old portraits, I guess I have no requests. /:

*Goes a week into the future*

I'd like to request Felicia.

May 18, 2012, 02:45:44 AM #3611 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:47:07 AM by SJS
Quote from: Aenglaan on May 18, 2012, 02:25:14 AM
Please tell me you're going to redo Daisy and Roselina in the same pose as this one...

Seriously, it looks great.
I dunno, it's a lot of work. Rosalina probably so, but I don't know about Daisy and her big head.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 18, 2012, 02:28:20 AM
I like the pose, but I can't help but feel as though it would look more natural if her right hand was rested on her left hip, or something along those lines. The two links lead to a missing page, so I dunno if you already gave that a try, but well there ya go.

Since you redo old portraits, I guess I have no requests. /:
Totally. The right hand is in an... odd spot to say the least. Oh yeah, those links were broken whenever I changed my Photobucket portrait URL. That'll learn those hotlinkers!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2012, 02:42:06 AM
*Goes a week into the future*

I'd like to request Felicia.
Who knows, it might take me a week to finish all these portraits  :srs:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

Quote from: SJS on May 17, 2012, 07:58:36 PM
All I have is this giant heart with your name on it D:


Nope
Calm down, it's only the internet.
I like to redo old portraits to practice skills needed for the tougher characters that require lots of editing to look decent (DK, Diddy, Olimar, Pikachu, and the like).
That's the plan.
Thanks!





Oh you. Too bad I can't eat a heart.... or can I?